Not Meant To Be - ArHi FF Epilogue Pg 47 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 1:-

Arnav looked outside his window. The rain has stopped to a slight downpour and the fresh fragrance of the earth drenched in rain wafted through his room. His mind immediately drifted back to his Di's 3rd wedding anniversary 6 months back. The anniversary brought into open lot of things for Arnav.

- First he had to admit that Lavanya was not the type of person whom he would want to stay with for the rest of his life.

- Second he had to admit that no matter how hard he fought with Nani he couldn't bear anyone dis-respecting her

- Third he had to admit that the so called choti aukaad girl Khushi turned out to be a girl of stronger material.

- Fourth he had to admit that his heart has started a journey towards Khushi.

On the day of the party he could see the clear difference between Lavanya and Khushi. The girl he got home and the girl whom fate always brought in his life.

Arnav(thinking):- Lavanya was a girl who was interested in only material things and she was trying to be with me because of my money. She didn't care about anyone or about any relationships. That was pretty evident when she drank alcohol inspite of me telling her not to and on top of it insulting Nani. My good old Nani. How dare she call her a Gabbar. Nani may have been strict but she always tried to give me good morals. Always was loving and affectionate towards Di and myself. I couldn't
stand Lavanya insulting my Nani and I knew in my heart of hearts that this relationship was always meant to be doomed. It was not forever kind of thing. So the next morning when Lavanya woke up I did the thing I had to do. I broke up with her. Lavanya was very sorry for her behavior but I simply couldn't take the crap. I just let her knew that she and I were breaking up and she needed to move out of my life. Hmm Did I feel bad for Lavanya. No idea because my heart and my mind was getting preoccupied by Khushi- Khushi Kumari Gupta, the silent resilent warrior girl who never accepted defeat.

Arnav(still thinking):- Khushi was never a person who would bow down whatever the circumstances be. Wasn't it evident that she was a fighter when she challenged me during her stay in my office. And the way she immediately got down to making Jalebis when her sweets turned out to be bad. But all that was Mami's doing. How I blew up when I came to know that Mami spoiled the work of Khushi and made her look down in front of everyone. But Di consoled me and told me that the respect she had for Khushi has gone higher as not only Khushi refused to blame anyone for the mess but also made up for her supposed mistake. Her own words were "There are very few people who take the blame of others on themselves and never bow down and accept defeat. Khushi is one of them Chote".

Arnav(sighing slightly):- I think that was the moment when my heart had accepted that Khushi has become an integral part of my life. Her laughter and her nature was what my heart needed and her smile was the light in my dark life. There was no way that Khushi would come to me and I had no hope whatsoever about it. It would have been that way had it not been for Di. Di felt very bad that Khushi had to face insult due to work of Mami and Di, Nani and Akash felt that it was only right that Khushi been given the job of Lavanya so that we can make up for our mistakes. I readily agreed and my heart was dancing with joy that she would come and work with me but who would convince her. Finally Di and Nani went and explained the situation to both Payal and Khushi and with the insistence of Payal and Di, Khushi joined my office as my personal assistant.

Arnav at this point closed his eyes. He wanted to feel the excitement he felt when Khushi first walked into his office that morning. Oh how he waited for her to come through that door. That was the day he went to office at 7AM even when he had no work and he waited for the clock to strike 10AM as that was the time Khushi came.

Arnav(thinking):- The moment Khushi walked in, all of my staff members were surprised but then when I made the annoucement that Khushi is taking the position of Lavanya in the office, I think most of my staff were shocked. But I could care less. I asked Khushi to politely come to my cabin and when she was inside I explained my side of the story regarding the guest house incident. I also asked forgiveness for endangering her life and asked her to give me a chance to rectify my mistakes. Khushi accepted my apology and we then embarked on a relationship where we would discover each other.

Arnav(closing his eyes):- All this was so beautiful 6 months back and now everything is ruined, ruined because of me. Oh god how could I ...

Edited by psarada - 12 years ago
Hi all,

So here is the first part of the FF. This basically traces the things that has happened after the Maha episode. I will be sending out pms in a short while. Do let me know how you like this part of the story

Thanks
-Sarada

amazing update!
continue soon!
Wow sarada! It's rele good . Thanks for the pm Hun n plz update soon!! Rele wanna know how Khushi allowed asr to sleep w her
Hi Sarada!!
A brilliantly written first chapter!!
You can feel the difference in emotions as Arnav remembers his past and then thinks of his present!!
I loved the simple and clear way you explained what took place post Anjali's wedding anniversary!!
Thanks for the PM and I look forward to the next update!!
😊
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
hey i really liked ur ff!!!!
can u pls add me to ur pm list!!!!
i loved it 
cant wait to read more 

really interesting 👏 do continue😊

Hey that was awesome !
Want to know what exactly happened. Please continue soon 😊
I love ff's that are continuation of the episodes. And this one of them. Do I still have to say that I loved it? Well I will say it again. I loved it. Will wait for ur pm. Don't forget to add ke to ur list.Edited by ArshForEver - 12 years ago