Not Meant To Be - ArHi FF Epilogue Pg 47

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

I am Sarada and I am new to this forum. I have started a small FF on Arnav-Khushi. Those who know me from DMG forum know that I have written FFs on SR(Sid - Riddhima). Here is the prologue for the FF. Do let me know if you want me to continue this further.

Prologue

It was evening time and it was nearing dark. The atmosphere outside was dark and gloomy with heavy rain lashing the earth. It is as if even the nature was angry. Angry on him, angry on him that he did such an disgusting act yesterday. Angry on Arnav Singh Raizada the ruthless, arrogant business tycoon who can now very well wear the tag of an animal. He stood in the dark room alone, confused and angry. How could it happen? How could he have done that act, that disgusting act and that too- with Khushi? How could he? Even now his heart doesn't want to admit that it feels an attraction for Khushi, her chocolate eyes, and her bubbly nature her traditional wear, her silky dupattas. Heck he has even started to like her praying to Devi maiyya whenever in trouble. The way she used to pray to the goddess asking for forgiveness. Immediately Khushi praying for the Devi Maiyya flashed in front of Arnav's eyes and a fresh stab of guilt consumed him and he could do nothing more than close his eyes with pain. He acted like an animal and that too to an innocent person, a god fearing person. His upbringing was not like this. Nani and Anjali Di have given him good morals, have always taught him to respect women. It is yet another tale that in the course of his growth as a business magnet he turned cold hearted and arrogant but he never did this. He never violated a woman's honor. Then how the hell did he do that to Khushi. How the hell did he sleep with her. How could he have woken up with her in the same bed today morning. How could he ...

Index ;-
----------

part 1 - page 4
part 2 - page 7
part 3 - page 11
part 4 - page 14
part 5 - page 16
part 6 - page 19
part 7 - page 23
part 8 - page 26
part 9 - page 30
part 10 - page 39

part 11 - page 43
Epilogue - page 47
Edited by psarada - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very very interesting..
pls continue soon...

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please continue
superp
Ended thumbnail
:O ... plz continue :P PM bam!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting start...waiting to read more..
moon20283 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what an amazing start..👏 please continue 😛 Edited by moon20283 - 12 years ago
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice post. plz continue n add me in ur pm list.
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting do continue 

PM Me🤔😛
IronyDied thumbnail
interesting! pls do add me to your pm list😳
sirani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
please continue soon and add me to ur pm list :)