Seema?? Noodles vs dress

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
What happen to seema in today's episodeConfused
She was really rude.. but i don't understand the issue of Noodles Vs dressLOL i mean how much a Maggie pack cost ???? Rs 5, or Rs 10D'ohis mein kiya saving hogai Cvs????ROFL

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 25 August 2011 at 5:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsSmritiKathaneemeChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Seema?? Noodles vs dress" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
No i dont find Seema Rude at all , infact I find Kunals mom complete stupid , i agree how much does a  pack cost ???? not more than 5-10 or max make a 100rs for kids for a week , wts there to make a issue out of it , and how is it really going to contribute to save for DRESS< stiching ke paise bhi nahin jama hopatha ... seriously she was being stuborn and i am with seema , she clearly differenciated btw her grandkids and her daughter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonahima_123

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i completely agree...seema was right...how much would a noodles pack cost not much...and why not just take some cloth from home and stitch a new suit...like maybe one of the moms old saries...cut it up and make a suit...the mom made a big deal out of a trivial matter and differentiated between grand kids and daughter... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I think it was plain...For making it relise To kunal and Anand..that Kuch b ho...Baron sa as baat nae karta...Itni si baat pa..
lets see tonite episode...How much i m correct

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197LoveTVShows

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.