•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
What happen to seema in today's episode😕
She was really rude.. but i don't understand the issue of Noodles Vs dress😆 i mean how much a Maggie pack cost ???? Rs 5, or Rs 10is mein kiya saving hogai Cvs????🤣
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
No i dont find Seema Rude at all , infact I find Kunals mom complete stupid , i agree how much does a  pack cost ???? not more than 5-10 or max make a 100rs for kids for a week , wts there to make a issue out of it , and how is it really going to contribute to save for DRESS< stiching ke paise bhi nahin jama hopatha ... seriously she was being stuborn and i am with seema , she clearly differenciated btw her grandkids and her daughter
i completely agree...seema was right...how much would a noodles pack cost not much...and why not just take some cloth from home and stitch a new suit...like maybe one of the moms old saries...cut it up and make a suit...the mom made a big deal out of a trivial matter and differentiated between grand kids and daughter... 
I think it was plain...For making it relise To kunal and Anand..that Kuch b ho...Baron sa as baat nae karta...Itni si baat pa..
lets see tonite episode...How much i m correct