MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesummm ff
plzz ad m to pm list
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg m loving this story... the way armaan is behaving when she is arround and his wild imaginations...jeez, u wrote it awesome or what β­οΈ loved the characters of them both... the detention is going to be rocking...cont soon... n thx for PM πŸ˜Š
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyoti - Thanks! Lol, will try to do so. :)

@Aish - Thanks! :D

@Shalika - Thank you. Will try my best. Done. :)

@Subuuu!! - Your comment should be the longest on there!! :P

@Arsh - Hey! I'm great. You? :D Lol! Glad to see it's working out. ;) Thank you and yes, they sure do. <3

@charmingkiller - Thanks! Done. :)

@teenorchid - Thank you and done. :)

@m4manju - Aaww, thanks! I'm so glad that you like it.  :) No prob! :D

Thanks again everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: dildirani

OMGGG Guru 😲😲😲 This part was the best so far.. I mean I like all of them but this one was more open and had more passionate scenes ☺️and also it was the LONGEST πŸ˜† The dance was superb.. Shilpa really showed off her dance to him πŸ˜† but which dance teacher do that now? Showing off her dance to the most handsome guy student? 🀣 and Armaan getting those WILD dreams☺️.. he really needs to fade away from those stuff nowπŸ˜† and OMG that girl 🀣 he keeps bumping into her πŸ˜† You don't know how much I'm enjoying Shilpa's character.. I love how she's strict with HIM especially.. and I also loved how she threw her question back at him.. I like this clever Shilpa.. love her character in this .. it's so opposite of her "RIDDHIMA'S" character who was ALWAYS confused and DUMB  πŸ€£ Now I really really wanna see KaSh as student-teacher characters.. its more fun and challenging 🀣 I wish you continue to update every now and then.. but i have a feeling since how u updated so fast for 2 parts.. ur gonna update after so long now -______- Dude u better update jaldi the story is getting interesting!!!

Hehe, thanks Subi!! :D LOLL, really? I didn't even know that. I just wrote whatever came. πŸ˜† Haha! This dance teacher does!! 🀣 Ooohhh... those are just the trailers my friend. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Haha, I don't know what to do with that girl yet. 🀣 Aww, thanks so much!! LOLL!! That's because she's NOT RIDDHIMA, but SHILPA. ;) Haha, don't even get me STARTED on Riddhima!! I can just write pages and pages as to how she's obsessed with being confused. 🀣🀣

Go give this concept to Palki. She said she needed one!! 🀣🀣 I wanted to update this week, but cause of school I wasn't able to. :\ Chorry!! :(   I'll try my best to update twice tomorrow. :)

Hehe, oh you just wait and watch. It gets better. ;)
Edited by MG.Creations - 12 years ago
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Hehe, thanks Subi!! :D LOLL, really? I didn't even know that. I just wrote whatever came. πŸ˜† Haha! This dance teacher does!! 🀣 Ooohhh... those are just the trailers my friend. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Haha, I don't know what to do with that girl yet. 🀣 Aww, thanks so much!! LOLL!! That's because she's NOT RIDDHIMA, but SHILPA. ;) Haha, don't even get me STARTED on Riddhima!! I can just write pages and pages as to how she's obsessed with being confused. 🀣🀣

Go give this concept to Palki. She said she needed one!! 🀣🀣 I wanted to update this week, but cause of school I wasn't able to. :\ Chorry!! :(   I'll try my best to update twice tomorrow. :)

Hehe, oh you just wait and watch. It gets better. ;)

She needs to be my dance teacher 🀣 not that I'm a lesbo but She seems Bombatt πŸ˜‰πŸ€£I don't really like strict teachers but I'll take SHILPA as my dance teacher πŸ€£ 🀣 oh boy, Am I gonna learn a lot or what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We should definitely let Palki know about this concept, KaSh ne doctor doctor bohot khel liya ab teacher teacher khelenge 🀣  🀣 I don't get y these creatives don't get any good concept like our KaShians? And they call themselves creatives? 🀣 they're so dumb to realize KaSh can fit in any concept πŸ₯±they can jump down from the 150th floor πŸ₯±  OH RIDDHIMA  🀣 sorry I even mentioned her name here 🀣our Shilpu is more bombatt than her 🀣  and OMG :O I can't wait for tomorrow.. Better see  a PM from you after when I come back from partying 😳
PS- I LOVE YOU πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Oh
asmaanixx thumbnail

She needs to be my dance teacher 🀣 not that I'm a lesbo but She seems Bombatt πŸ˜‰πŸ€£I don't really like strict teachers but I'll take SHILPA as my dance teacher πŸ€£ 🀣 oh boy, Am I gonna learn a lot or what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We should definitely let Palki know about this concept, KaSh ne doctor doctor bohot khel liya ab teacher teacher khelenge 🀣  🀣 I don't get y these creatives don't get any good concept like our KaShians? And they call themselves creatives? 🀣 they're so dumb to realize KaSh can fit in any concept πŸ₯±they can jump down from the 150th floor πŸ₯±  OH RIDDHIMA  🀣 sorry I even mentioned her name here 🀣our Shilpu is more bombatt than her 🀣  and OMG :O I can't wait for tomorrow.. Better see  a PM from you after when I come back from partying 😳
PS- I LOVE YOU πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Oh

I wish she would teach me how to dance too! 🀣 Haha!! You'll end up having more detentions than Armaan. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ LMAO!! Aur hum CVs CVs khelenge. 🀣 LOLL. I'm just gonna pass on them. Thinking about them makes my brain hurt. 😡 Anytime man!! 🀣🀣 Hehe, I'll try to send you two PMs. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I Love You Too!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
asmaanixx thumbnail

I'll try my best to update it today. :)
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I wish she would teach me how to dance too! 🀣 Haha!! You'll end up having more detentions than Armaan. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ LMAO!! Aur hum CVs CVs khelenge. 🀣 LOLL. I'm just gonna pass on them. Thinking about them makes my brain hurt. 😡 Anytime man!! 🀣🀣 Hehe, I'll try to send you two PMs. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I Love You Too!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hahaha I know right  🀣 main toh CVs CVs khilllaaongii kurta phaardke 🀣 My dil, jigar, nazar , brain everything hurts 🀣
OMG thank you sooo much.. i love you man πŸ€—
asmaanixx thumbnail

Hahaha I know right  🀣 main toh CVs CVs khilllaaongii kurta phaardke 🀣 My dil, jigar, nazar , brain everything hurts 🀣
OMG thank you sooo much.. i love you man πŸ€—

LMAO!! That will be a sight worth seeing. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ Story of every KaShian. 🀣🀣

Aaaww, no prob man! Love you too!! πŸ€—
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'll try my best to update it today. :)</font>

Waiting.
And plz add me in ur pm list.