Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 2

I watched as the gorgeous woman walked towards me; her hips swaying to the sides ever so slightly. With her jet black hair tied up at the back of her head in a ponytail, she stood in front of me with a blue binder in her left hand. I expected her to give me a snarky comment, but she instead eyed me down, and looked at my ID. She abruptly looked back up at me while clicking her tongue. She gave me a smirk, tilted her head to the right and smiled to herself upon a thought. She then swiftly turned around and continued her walk towards her destination, swaying her hips while I let out a sigh and leaned against the locker. As I closed my eyes, I heard one of my friends give a low whistle. "Now, that's a hot chick." I heard him say. Evidently, he was still looking at her walk away.

"You can say that again." I muttered to myself, sighing.

Ajay finished taking his binder out and we started heading back to our English class, but we didn't walk fast or anything as we knew that there would be a substitute teacher. As soon as I entered the classroom, I headed straight to my desk, put up my hood, and cranked up the volume on my iPod Touch. There was no way that I was going to give up a perfect opportunity to listen to Hedley. I held one pencil in each of my hands, and started beating them on the wooden desk to the rhythm. I was shaking my head up and down, not paying any attention to my surroundings, when I felt the music abruptly stop, and feel the headphones being yanked away from my ears.

"Hey!" I screamed, standing up so fast that it made the chair fall down behind me, with a loud clang. It had also managed to attract 60 pairs of eyes towards me.

"Lower your voice Mr. Malik, and learn to respect those who are in authority over you." Spoke the petite woman standing in front of me. To be honest, I was surprised to see her speaking with so much power over me. I was expecting to be the more dominant one over her, considering I am physically larger, and stronger. I gave her a confused look as she placed her hand, palm up, in front of me.

"What?" I asked her. She took in a deep breath (clearly she was annoyed with me) and took her hand away from me.

"I asked for your electrical device Mr. Malik." She repeated in a stern voice.

"But, I didn't even do anything!" I defended. "And besides," I said stepping closer to her, "What makes you think I'll listen to you?" I lowered my head a little, and slightly smirked at her. I became even more amused when I saw her give an even bigger smirk. She first looked at a corner behind me over my left shoulder, then she connected her eyes with mine; challenging me.

"What makes me think that you'll listen to me?" She repeated my question in her perspective enunciating every word, making me look dumb. "I'll tell you right now." I watched her sway her hips once again, while heading towards the blackboard. She opened the filing cabinet, took out a box of white chalk from the company of Crayola, delicately picked out one piece and started writing on the board. I watched her carefully as she started tainting the untouched blackboard with the smooth white calcite. Her writing wasn't the neatest nor most perfect in the world, but it was legible; unlike what I can produce. In all capital letters, she wrote MS. SHILPA MALHOTRA and underlined it three times giving it a lot of emphasis. She threw the chalk on the ledge making a soft clang, and abruptly turned around with a strict but stern look on her face. The piercing glare that she was throwing at me, made me want to run back to my house, lock myself inside my room and hide under the covers.

"I," She started, "Am not only your substitute teacher for today, but I am also a dance and drama teacher here in this university. So, if you misbehave with me right now, then I will NOT just let it slide by. I will take it as seriously as if one of my own students were misbehaving with me." She stepped from behind the desk and now instead of talking directly to me, started addressing the class. "I know all the rules. I know how to govern you guys. I know how your minds work. I know all the little tricks, and pranks that you all play on each other and on teachers. But know this… I am NOT one of them. I will NOT succumb to you all. My job here is to teach you. Not babysit." She took a pause to let everything that she had just said sink into everyone's minds. "As long as you all work according to my rules, and don't get under my skin," The moment she spoke those words, for some reason my own skin started tingling. I felt goose bumps starting to appear, on my upper arm, the hair at the back of neck started to rise, and blood started to rush up towards my cheeks. But, I couldn't understand as to why all this started happening all of a sudden. I came out of my reverie, as I heard the class room be dead silent. I looked at Shilpa and saw that she was looking directly at me with that piercing glare in her eyes again.  She opened her mouth to say something, but the bell had beaten her to it. The student body started gathering up their books and left as fast as they could. Before she could say anything to me, I grabbed my binder and joined Ajay in the line.

"Man, she's such a –" Ajay said in a low voice. "And here, I thought she just had attitude."
"Tell me about it. It looked like as if she was ready to eat you up." Said Sam.

On any other day, I would have agreed with them and directed many curses towards her by now instead of trying to keep back a grin.

"Can we just hurry up?" I said trying to get out of the classroom that now felt like a dungeon.
"We're almost there." Ajay said to me. "Hurry up, will you!!" He shouted at the other kids. When they hadn't budged, he started pushing them to make them move faster. But because only one person could fit in the door at a time, I somehow had managed to find myself being the last one in line. I saw Ajay and Sam get out of the door and I was just about to step out when the door slammed shut.

"What the –" I looked down at the door knob and saw a slender arm with 3 silver and gold bangles dangling from the wrist.
"Good luck dude." Ajay yelled from the outside.
"Thanks. I'm going to need it."
Edited by MG.Creations - 12 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
It was sooo good!! You write really well! Luuved iit! Add me to your pm list:)
.Ritu.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
The concept seems amazing!
Loved the update :-)
Please do continue soon..!
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey, just found this ff, and i loved the first part and even the second incomplete part, please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting update..
Update the next part soon..
And plz add me in your so list..😊
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pllease add me to your PM list!
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2