CID

More Abhi-Tarika scenes needed!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! One of the biggest CID fans here though i don't post a lot on this forum...i feel as if to get our golden era CID back, the cv's need to put more abhi-tarika scenes instead of so much of sachin...also, i feel as if the cases are getting more and more predictable every time although the last few epi's have been decent...i feel as if they should more personal stories on individual characters...new characters whom they haven't done stories on yet. one of the stories i would personally do is vivek's girlfriend...i even liked the part when ACP sir teased sachin about a girl calling him...more sequences like that are needed...i also want more Freddie jokes...personal opinion, guys. didn't mean to offend anyone:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Khula_Saand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More Abhi-Tarika scenes needed!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
no from me...i am fed up of abhi-tarika flirting...i just like the episodes nowadays coz it don't have much of it...vivek's girlfriend idea is good but also don't want a lot of importance to it...i don't know why there's need for such things...yes they should have their love lifes but no need to stress on them such widely...all other shows are based on this only...cid shud not loose its uniqueness...but ya i will love to see more of freddy sir's jokes and his soft side scenes...i want that mischeivious duo (freddy-vivek) back...

Edited by roopalgupta - 23 August 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabPrincess13.Hasini_smilevisrom-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top