Kunal and Siddhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo143you

Groupbie

poo143you

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends

I am posting something aft a long time. But i want to share this coincidence with u all...

My real name is SIDDHI and .I just got married ( Arrange marriage) to a guy name kunal...I wasnt watching this show untill I saw some promos of it while watchig LEELA...and i am just amused with the fact of the lead roles in this show...now am very excited to watch this show to see kunall n siddhi together in future...:) wow what a wonderful lovely coincidence...<3

Edited by poo143you - 23 August 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinarabica

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal and Siddhi" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
wowo...thats hilarious and so ironic...and congrats on your wedding...all the best...and so glad to have you watching this show...its great...and the forum is a great way to interact...so welcome and enjoy the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinarabica

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
wow! that's funny...Congrats!!

BUT

I think in this drama Siddhi's not for Kunal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.