Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Apeksha tries to stop RAYA's Marriage!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Oh dear...
As crazy as I am, I just watched it again online and confirm that Apeksha didn't use the word "after the wedding". She said "Is baar main priya tak zaroor pahunchungi aur phir ram ki shadi ka to THE END"
Ouch

oh no please... cant handle any more drama b4 da weddingCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apeksha tries to stop RAYA's Marriage!!! (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
res.. will edit soon on ur writingTongue

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by sakshisfan

Oh dear...
As crazy as I am, I just watched it again online and confirm that Apeksha didn't use the word "after the wedding". She said "Is baar main priya tak zaroor pahunchungi aur phir ram ki shadi ka to THE END"
Ouch

oh no please... cant handle any more drama b4 da weddingCryCry

Hi anu, 

Please correct me if i m wrong... coz.. in the episode she says that only that she will reach out priya as ram will be busy...

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Just read ur version of Raya's wedding...sooo cute! Loved it! Please continue!! Smile

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Just read ur version of Raya's wedding...loved it!! Loved the last update...was very cute! Please continue! Smile

*double post* ignore!

Edited by shamma92 - 23 August 2011 at 5:49pm

MamtaB

MamtaB

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Great imagination

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Well your assumption is really nice. But unfortunately it will not happen this way in the actual show. Since all the loose ends are tied up and Priya gets to know the true color of her Saas family, nothing will be of interest for the viewers nor the channel.
But appreciate your thought process..

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
hey shree, a superb try... luved it to the core... apeksha is real pain in the neck... thank god neha told all abt rams family to priya...apeksha reaches after the wedding... gr8888888 shree...

Edited by ushankitvc - 24 August 2011 at 12:41am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.