Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Update: Aug 23 2011 (Page 3)

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update!

So apart from Periamma and Nit, GP now knows abt GW. Hope GP tries to link things and reveals these to T/TA.

Lav's behavior is outrageously rude and totally unacceptable! She is gonna soon pay for all these!  Lav knows abt her mom's devious plans to betray her own son and still compares her MIL and mom! (I wish Nit's mom brings another girl for Nit like her mom and may be Lav's brain starts working sensibly!) Also, Lav forgets that she and Nit  are the ones who are living off Nit's parents.

How dare GW speak to Lav's Mil with such audacity? She is bent upon ruining her daughter's life! Well, before she goes to see her daughter, Lav wud be at her home. Lav coming to her mom's house is gonna make T/Ta's life more miserable and sure will make T/TA understand their true colors. I don't think Nit is gonna bring Lav very soon as he has started seeing her true colors and tantrums, and his initial "moham' (infatuation) is wearing off giving place to aversion!

Only 2 scenes left from the promo. Tomorrow is lav's feast. Well, I still cannot understand T begging her dad for food, especially after her braving all tortures  from GW to study in the kitchen in dim light for the exams. I don't think she has become mentally too weak all of a sudden. It could be a dream. But, if it is for real, well shame on her! She is a grown up girl, married and has now kind of officially entered the house as TA's wife and DIL. She has every right to go into the kitchen and cook for her self intead of expecting the wretched GW to cook for her. If Gw doesn't allow her, let her be a little more assertive and ask sudha/PA for support. Well, she only promised she won't complain to TA, not to PA/S!! Well the house wud atleast have milk/ snacks/ fruits/ at the least something to eat! She did finally become mentally strong in her home with Charu and GW and knows that GW can stoop to any level. She cannot remain hungry out of sheer fear!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 23 August 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiThendralfanacornnahsimaJan50mini_00Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Kowsi Senior Member
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu akka for the wonderful Update!!!!!

Ippidi vazhkaiyee unnale poruthuka mudiyela endral Thulasi unn arumai Amma-oda anubhavikurathuku avaal enna seiyonum??!!!

Poor Prabha!! Thulasi thaan his sister endru therincha, I think Thulasi-ya ethukuvaan!!! Ippidi abattu unnum oru support kidaikum T&T ku!!!

GW-inda aatam thanga mudiyela!! Periyappa Charu and GW-a patti T&T kitta solli irrukonum!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86mini_00ahsimaPearl.NixkieShemmokarthi173

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Lol Shamz about Tulasi's one liner to Prabha!  I was thinking this line can also be said by Pavitra for having a mom like Padma and Puvi for still living with Bazari after all these years.

As much I as want the Tulasi crying to MM scene a dream I doubt that's the case...she must see them after school...if she is crying after one morning without food how will see manage staying with Bazari and now Lavaya is there too...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86autumnsconcertomini_00vjayamahsimaPearl.Shemmokarthi173Nixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
@ Smiles...i too want that as someone's dream like many wish...But as u said its least likely...it looks like she is wearing different brown chudi...maybe its next day or something...if she is crying on that same day it wont look good and that too Thulasi asking MM to buy food...Confused...As Gunthy said she can ask Deepa for food but why MM...it looked like she got food even when she lived in hell till MM reformed and didn't get food only after marrying TA, its GW who is the main cause for all these...if its not dream hope MM doesn't question TA as that will make him so sad even though its Thulasi who asked him too come after he warn her several times...etho as long as GW. Lav and Psycho's plans comes out i will be happy.

Edited by Tanu. - 23 August 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanacornnahsimavjayamPearl.Shemmokarthi173

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
As someone said i think that lavanya coming to join Bazaari must have some purpose to it.  Anyway it will be good for TA to see how his sister is managing her MIL and fighting and coming home each time (last time when she came TT did not know abt it) and compare with T who does not complain and to top that even defends her to Deepa...Maybe Lavanya will take this opportunity to realise what a gem of a MIL she has and goes back..But as pearl said nitish's character has not stabilised and i wud love to see him telling her that he regrets marrying her. 
Shamz yr observation abt mothers--deserves a Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86ahsimaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top