Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think there's a reason behind sending Lav back to GW's house...i think something might happen to Thulasi or both mother and daughter might torture her to the max...only when Thulasi life is in danger  people like GP/his wife or Nithesh will open their mouth...so far  3 ppl know about GW's dream but only caring about their family and Charu even after knowing about mother and daughter doing dhrogam to TA...I don't want to include Joseph her as he is not going to open his mouthDead..none bothered to talk to T or TA as its them who is getting cheated...these people knows that and Nithesh mother even asked Lav if she thinks she is right for doing dhrogam to TA...so i think they will only open their mouth when Thulasi is in danger...Whatever GW and Lav are building their self aapu by dancing too muchDead...etho lets seeConfused

Edited by Tanu. - 23 August 2011 at 11:51am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiacornnGayashriJan50ahsimavjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmokarthi173sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Update: Aug 23 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hope the director does not do anything with the baby in order to punish Lav.

Since Lav herself walked out of Nithesh family, the best punishment for Lav would be Nithesh totally ignore her if she calls and should not come and get her back to his home unless she reforms herself. Shameless is getting served with virundhu by her shameless and senseless mom after walking out from her house. Grrr...Angry

Nithesh character is not stable yet in this serial. Atleast let him be strong in whatever he said from today's episodeConfused. Lav has to be reformed atleast for the sake of her baby.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaAnnaJayacornnautumnsconcertoThendralfanRuby-86KowsivjayamTTfanmini_00ahsimaNixkiekarthi173ShemmoQuelle-Bellesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rans for the update...
what an entertainer episodes we are going to have in future...Lavanya joining the hell house and contribute her part to tease Thulz..."Everything is for good"...All roads are leading to ...
TA Should hate the entire faimily in a single step and not one by one, rofl...lavanya is also brought for the same reason here...Onnu onna...oruthar oruthara hate pannama...mothama family e venam nu he is going to wash off hands and all happenings are so...
GW and Lavanya is going to be washed off from both the sides...Both from her MIL house and from her sons as well...Adiye is going to have a company to sleep in the roads soon...and they deserve is well...Welcome Lavanya to have a feast from your poisonous species and the so called amma and I wont be surprised that would be the last time you are going to have it at your place...Even before Psycho entered GW has NO Entry to Lav house...If at all psycho gives a entry pass to this lady to that house...100% Nits, Lav MIL will confirm Charu's behaviour and her plans...lets see...

Prabha knowing that her mom and dad are runaway parents and Thulz letting out about her mom...wow...I somehow think Deepa will first find out that prabha and Thulz are siblings and by that time probably Ta would have also got an idea about T's mom is Bhu...lets see...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86ThendralfanacornnahsimavjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173sahi.harith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

Since Lav herself walked out of Nithesh family, the best punishment for Lav would be Nithesh totally ignore her if she calls and should not come and get her back to his home unless she reforms herself. Shameless is getting served with virundhu by her shameless and senseless mom after walking out from her house. Grrr...Angry

Nithesh character is not stable yet in this serial. Atleast let him be strong in whatever he said from today's episodeConfused. Lav has to be reformed atleast for the sake of her baby.

Yes right i agree with you fully and i wish the same. But i think Periyappa will talk with Nith and may convince him to bring her back. But if the Team wants Lav to be with GW, then i think Nith wont get convinced or Lav may be adamant to go there. But like Smiles, i also want to see Puvi, Sudha and TA reaction for itBig smile

I think GW called her only to ask her to come and eat her foods as she cooked specially for Lavs-nu.Angry I dont know how to praise mom and daughther and i cant blv that its the same Lav who was a caring and nice girl b4Shocked

Lav will only reform if her life is in full danger because of her mom. Nith will surely disown her soon appo than she will get to know about her mom fully and also about Thuls, athuvaraikum she is unthirutableLOL

Shubba ka sonna mathiri, Lav is going there only to be hated by TA. He will hate his full family and for the after effects at twist time, i think.

Edited by Shamz. - 23 August 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanacornnRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiahsimavjayammini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173sahi.harith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

TA Should hate the entire faimily in a single step and not one by one, rofl...lavanya is also brought for the same reason here...Onnu onna...oruthar oruthara hate pannama...mothama family e venam nu he is going to wash off hands and all happenings are so...
GW and Lavanya is going to be washed off from both the sides...Both from her MIL house and from her sons as well...

ROFLROFLAkka aama, i was thinking same after SQ veerama left that house...she is not going to go back to her royal mansion anytime soon...after money matter TA said Thulasi that he doesn't understand the reason behind his mother and his sisters act...he is going to get an answer soon and i am pretty sure about it as our great SQ is joining her mother as support and backbone to her super duper missionDead

Edited by Tanu. - 23 August 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86Thendralfanacornnahsimavjayammini_00Pearl.ShemmoQuelle-Bellekarthi173sahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for your beautiful update and comments Hug.

Yet to watch the episode, but seems to be a good one. Happy that Dharman did not stop TA from leaving him. Atleast we are spared from his philosophies and he did not ask the money he gave to that LS as TA could not pay it.

Sigh...Kumaran needs as many ppl as possible to torture Thulasi...and psycho will join them soon too. With SQ's return might the dhosham thingy start...sigh. Whatever it is...don't kill the baby please. Even Thulasi might again believe in those bad luck nonsense of GW...sigh.

Oh really...is it a dream Thulasi begging for food. Sigh how much i wish that to be. She can share Deepa's food atleast but don't go to ask MM...sigh.

I wish Prabha comes to know abt Thulasi being his sister. I badly want to see their siblings relationship as the one with Mohan is still weird for me and i don't seem to accept it either. Anyways Prabha can understand his sister more than anyone else and can truely love her too as he is going thru the same situation...but guess we have to wait for those scenes...sigh.

Edited by Gunz. - 23 August 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanacornnRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsiahsimamini_00Pearl.Shemmokarthi173Nixkiesahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL I noticed onething today while rewatching. Thuls was saying one line to Prabha in 3rd part.

"Koncha per amma illai-nu varutha paduranga, sila per ipdi oru ammava-nu varutha paduranga"LOL

First line goes to our heroine Thuls, she was suffering as she didnt had her mom with her and also becoz of her mom.

Second line goes to namma hero TAROFL Ipdi oru amma irukangale-nu he is sad, becoz of her tortures and her actsLOLROFL

And she was also telling " Ungaluku chinna vayasu", aama Thuls ungaluku Paati vayasu thaaneROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 23 August 2011 at 1:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanautumnsconcertoKowsiRuby-86mini_00vjayamahsimaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

ROFLROFL I noticed onething today while rewatching. Thuls was saying one line to Prabha in 3rd part.

"Koncha per amma illai-nu varutha paduranga,sila per ipdi oru ammava-nu varutha paduranga"LOL

First line goes to our heroine Thuls, she was suffering as she didnt had her mom with her and also becoz of her mom.

Second line goes to namme hero TAROFL Ipdi oru amma irukangale-nu he is sad, becoz of her tortures and her actsLOLROFL

Shammuu you went engeyo...chance ai illai Smammu. You know she actually meant Prabha's pulambals about his parents but that really suits and fits TA only as you saidROFLROFL...TA is going to be ashamed for being GW's son and will say enakku ipdi oru ammava nuDead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanacornnKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86ahsimavjayammini_00Pearl.Shemmokarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top