Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

~*~||Additi Gupta Fanclub||~*~We Miss You Additi (Page 145)

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 30181

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

 
Ik i tell everyone that Cool ROFL ROFL
 
Audiii ILY...hey listen on AG's face book page i sum1 sed she might be doing a show wiv Balaji do u fink thats true?

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh ya i read that ... but i don't knw why but i don't think i should be trusting that dude Ermm ... m not sure but i don't think its true ... how does he knw ... 
 
Ik right i was thinking about it all this time...so i thought why not ask the others...n for now ik she aint doing anyshow...n shes doing the right thing by making the best of her vaction otherwise if she gets a show then she'll busy wiv that n will have not time to spend wiv her fam n friends.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
God bless AG always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 30181

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-


Oh no its alright ...

my friends preeti didn't knw their was another priti in this FC and so she thought i was spelling her name wrong ROFL she's funny ... don't mind her ...

 
@Bold: Is that meant to be good or bad? ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8241

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Originally posted by -Abigail-

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

 
Ik i tell everyone that Cool ROFL ROFL
 
Audiii ILY...hey listen on AG's face book page i sum1 sed she might be doing a show wiv Balaji do u fink thats true?

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh ya i read that ... but i don't knw why but i don't think i should be trusting that dude Ermm ... m not sure but i don't think its true ... how does he knw ... 
 
Ik right i was thinking about it all this time...so i thought why not ask the others...n for now ik she aint doing anyshow...n shes doing the right thing by making the best of her vaction otherwise if she gets a show then she'll busy wiv that n will have not time to spend wiv her fam n friends.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
God bless AG always

Ya more than that guy or any other source i trust AG and she said she's not doing anything for now so lets just wait until she confirms her comeback Embarrassed

ya i want her to make full usage of her vacation and then come back with a bang! Big smile

but i want her back soon! Embarrassed

scarletblossom IF-Sizzlerz
scarletblossom
scarletblossom

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 11092

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey preeti actually ive two name priyanka and priti as told earlier! Its such a common name! God bless AG Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 30181

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abigail-

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

 
Ik right i was thinking about it all this time...so i thought why not ask the others...n for now ik she aint doing anyshow...n shes doing the right thing by making the best of her vaction otherwise if she gets a show then she'll busy wiv that n will have not time to spend wiv her fam n friends.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
God bless AG always

Ya more than that guy or any other source i trust AG and she said she's not doing anything for now so lets just wait until she confirms her comeback Embarrassed

ya i want her to make full usage of her vacation and then come back with a bang! Big smile

but i want her back soon! Embarrassed

 
Exactly i wanna hear it well read it for my self if u get wht i mean...n i aint believing anyone till i hear it for my self...lets wait n watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8241

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Originally posted by -Abigail-


Oh no its alright ...

my friends preeti didn't knw their was another priti in this FC and so she thought i was spelling her name wrong ROFL she's funny ... don't mind her ...

 
@Bold: Is that meant to be good or bad? ROFL ROFL

@Bold: Is that meant to be good or bad? ROFL ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Take it as a compliment preeto !!! Tongue ROFL

i've got a new name for you! Embarrassed

-----------

God Bless AG and may she come back soon
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8241

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

 
Exactly i wanna hear it well read it for my self if u get wht i mean...n i aint believing anyone till i hear it for my self...lets wait n watch!

Ya I'm not gonna believe any rubbish source this time Dead
lets just w&w
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8241

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
awww heeriye ...
the smile is so adorable ... Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 1182   Views: 81149

-Afeelicious- 1182 81149 23 June 2013 at 9:39am by monajain5
rani mukerji fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: cutykoo20   Replies: 474   Views: 34607

cutykoo20 474 34607 23 February 2012 at 11:53am by greatsumkum
Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: NazNgs   Replies: 1201   Views: 68380

NazNgs 1201 68380 11 February 2012 at 5:49am by greatsumkum
Sonakshi Sinha Fanclub

2 3 4

Author: Zareena   Replies: 30   Views: 5230

Zareena 30 5230 28 November 2011 at 11:50am by missmalika
~*Srk's Ra.One Fanclub~*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Zareena   Replies: 115   Views: 5266

Zareena 115 5266 09 November 2011 at 5:57pm by SRKTima

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index