Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Richa, ur not only wrong but hopelessly Hypocrate (Page 2)

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I knew that female might have done something for which both had to part ways. But then the episode whn richa was introduced. Kunal was running away from her and she was trying to confront him and i felt may be kunal was wrong and so he is feeling guilty.

But after seeing y'days episode am quiet sure Miss Richa is Wrong. She expected or rather wanted Kunal to say "SORRY" to her father. She feels SORRY is a small word and kunal shud say it to her father and get away with it. Why? Bcoz she wants him to do it. But what about Kunal? His family went through so much of humiliation. They had to leave thier house ... who is gonna pay for that? Doesnt she feel or think her father has ruined not just Kunal's Life n Career but his Entire Family's Well-being. Her father is more at fault than anyone else. And i dont think she doesnt know about it. She knows it all but she is only thinking about her life and her love. She fails to see Kunal's side, she fails to understand him as a person.

I say ... am happy she is out of Kunal's life. Kunal doesnt deserve her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Well, I wont say Richa is entirely wrong.
We are still not clear whether she knows everything abt the case(minister and the girl)
it is still not clear whether she knows that her father went against kunal only to ruin his new construction business.
May be she is still asking him to apologize just for taking up the old case against her father...

And even if she is wrong abt kunal saying sorry to thakraal ... she is not wrong abt not going with kunal.
I am not saying that she was looking for luxury, but that time was to reconstruct ur career and try to clear up the mess not to bring home a girl get married , go on a honeymoon or do all the lovey dovey stuff.

I guess it is a classic case of misunderstanding.
i support your thought... I would not blame richa entirely because she is brought up in the lap of luxury and seen only the good side of her dad. She was practical enough to realize what her life would be after marriage. Its easy for a guy to say come with me and all will be fine but its not easy for a girl to do that. She may love him (which she did say) but that is not the only factor in a married life. money and security matters too.
Yes she is wrong for asking Kunal to apologize to her dad without knowing the entire truth but otherwise she is right in herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sChillMaarYaar

bhavi20_s IF-Rockerz
bhavi20_s
bhavi20_s

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@Nish- I agree with u ... pyar hi sab kuch hota hain , goes only in films, but in real life there are other things ( not money and luxury) like security - which kunal has to provide first to his family and then take up more responsibility.

My reason to say that Richa is not entirely wrong bcoz " Love is also an imp factor but not the only imp factor"  that is why I said  she shud have said she supports kunal while she still remains her dad's daughter.

@Just J - U r jaya right? ... I used to read ur posts on uttaran forum... I am a silent reader over there...

Ok lets just think that Richa knws how cruel his father has been to Kunal... still I dont see the reason to just walk out on her father ... No matter how bad or how evil thinking a father has ...does that mean that all daughters shud walk out on their father... leave home... why leave ur home, other family members, the environment where u have ur whole childhood... just like that in a jiffy...just bcoz ur boyfriend is morally correct !!

If Kunal's father was like Thakkral... will kunal leave him and come n live with Richa and her father?

I support the fact that Kunal shud not say sorry to Richa's father... he is right in his own place
But I also think richa is also right in her own place...

When she is asking Kunal to say sorry and keep his ego aside was to save their relationship ... ppl go thru different ways to save their love life... ... she even said to say sorry for Kunal's family sake if not for them...

She represents a classic case of someone stuck between her father and lover. 

Edited by bhavi20_s - 24 August 2011 at 7:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Just J - U r jaya right? ..Bingo, thats me ... same oneSmile ... I used to read ur posts on uttaran forum... I am a silent reader over there... Hope u didnot want to kill me as some in that forum want to LOL

Ok lets just think that Richa knws how cruel his father has been to Kunal... still I dont see the reason to just walk out on her father ... No matter how bad or how evil thinking a father has ...does that mean that all daughters shud walk out on their father... leave home... why leave ur home, other family members, the environment where u have ur whole childhood... just like that in a jiffy...just bcoz ur boyfriend is morally correct !!... How about youngies doing the same ??? love stories parents wont agree and kids run away , dont they do it, when they think that they and other person is right and not parents ??? not comparing but just a example ... standing by and moving out is different things , i wanted the gal to be understanding , knowing the difference , and be little pratical, i understand she comes from a posh family , and lacks maturity , well something here just dont add up ...

If Kunal's father was like Thakkral... will kunal leave him and come n live with Richa and her father?Kunal would have left his father, that i would say , but he woudnt stay with richa and her father...  

I support the fact that Kunal shud not say sorry to Richa's father... he is right in his own place
But I also think richa is also right in her own place... Here , some where i differ...

When she is asking Kunal to say sorry and keep his ego aside was to save their relationship ... ppl go thru different ways to save their love life... ... she even said to say sorry for Kunal's family sake if not for them... well , how is it saving their relationship ???? knowing kunal wont she know what kind of person he is like she does know her father , i donno but her love for him is like , i want to love him so i am doing it  ... thats wat i feel yaar

She represents a classic case of someone stuck between her father and lover. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index