Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Richa, ur not only wrong but hopelessly Hypocrate

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all ,

Sorry my dear Richa, ur not only wrong but ur so so hopelessly HYPOCRATE ...

U call Kunal is being Egoistic to say SORRY to ur father ????? baby looks like u never heard the words PRINCIPLES and trusting ONESELF>...Yes Kunal has lost everything and made his family poor but darling , he said try trusting me and everything starts some where ...

Looks like She is thinking about her self alone , dont she know the moment kunal says sorry her so called father wont leave a moment to remind Kunal and his family about it and make him feel embrassed and insult his family in public everytime he gets a chance , and she talks about his family not accepting her , well they may not but seriously gal , instead of talking about trying to see positive attitude of winning them ur worried about ROOM and alll ?????

Doesnt love mean u stand with ur love in time of need and trust them ???? and yet here she is blabbering i love u , i love , please dont leave me and say sorry ... 😆

this episode makes me wonder, does she really know or love KUNAL the way he does ????????

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, I wont say Richa is entirely wrong.
We are still not clear whether she knows everything abt the case(minister and the girl)
it is still not clear whether she knows that her father went against kunal only to ruin his new construction business.
May be she is still asking him to apologize just for taking up the old case against her father...

And even if she is wrong abt kunal saying sorry to thakraal ... she is not wrong abt not going with kunal.
I am not saying that she was looking for luxury, but that time was to reconstruct ur career and try to clear up the mess not to bring home a girl get married , go on a honeymoon or do all the lovey dovey stuff.

I guess it is a classic case of misunderstanding.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Hey all ,

Sorry my dear Richa, ur not only wrong but ur so so hopelessly HYPOCRATE ...

U call Kunal is being Egoistic to say SORRY to ur father ????? baby looks like u never heard the words PRINCIPLES and trusting ONESELF>...Yes Kunal has lost everything and made his family poor but darling , he said try trusting me and everything starts some where ...

Looks like She is thinking about her self alone , dont she know the moment kunal says sorry her so called father wont leave a moment to remind Kunal and his family about it and make him feel embrassed and insult his family in public everytime he gets a chance , and she talks about his family not accepting her , well they may not but seriously gal , instead of talking about trying to see positive attitude of winning them ur worried about ROOM and alll ?????

Doesnt love mean u stand with ur love in time of need and trust them ???? and yet here she is blabbering i love u , i love , please dont leave me and say sorry ... 😆

this episode makes me wonder, does she really know or love KUNAL the way he does ????????

Love

J

@bold blue exactly my thought jaya,did she love him b'coz he is competent,well off etc.is her love limited to just saying i love you?she's only concerned abt his sorry to her dad.😡,her lifestyle,her adjustment problems not even once did she say i understand your feelings.
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhavi20_s

We are still not clear whether she knows everything abt the case(minister and the girl)
it is still not clear whether she knows that her father went against kunal only to ruin his new construction business.
May be she is still asking him to apologize just for taking up the old case against her father...

And even if she is wrong abt kunal saying sorry to thakraal ... she is not wrong abt not going with kunal.
I am not saying that she was looking for luxury, but that time was to reconstruct ur career and try to clear up the mess not to bring home a girl get married , go on a honeymoon or do all the lovey dovey stuff.

well even if we think dat she may not be knowing the whole truth,of all wat she said today she's only concerned abt herself n her dad's ego.she didn't even try to understand what kunal is going through.

@bold blue can't agree with this.he asked her to come along with him not to enjoy with her or going on honeymoon.he wants her support to resurrect
his  career b'coz he believes that he can face any difficulty as long as she is with him.😊
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree i don't think she love him as she was more interested in his flat rooms but yea on other hand we can't say she is completely wrong as We are still not clear whether she knows everything abt the case but yea if she love him she should try to understand what kunal is going through.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

well even if we think dat she may not be knowing the whole truth,of all wat she said today she's only concerned abt herself n her dad's ego.she didn't even try to understand what kunal is going through.

@bold blue can't agree with this.he asked her to come along with him not to enjoy with her or going on honeymoon.he wants her support to resurrect
his  career b'coz he believes that he can face any difficulty as long as she is with him.😊

Yeah, come with him and then...
Live where...
Do what...
She shud have said that she still supports him even while she still remains as her dad's daughter...

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i also do't think she is completely wrong but she is somehow behaving like selfish..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm, well when she is aware that Kunal lost everything and is living in a small flat with family , dont she have idea that her father was the one who took that farmers case ????? seriously doesnt make sense , here

Well i agree with u , that her concern of where and wat makes sense , but she didnot really realy on that alone , she was more concerned about her fathers ego and a sorry ...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I knew that female might have done something for which both had to part ways. But then the episode whn richa was introduced. Kunal was running away from her and she was trying to confront him and i felt may be kunal was wrong and so he is feeling guilty.

But after seeing y'days episode am quiet sure Miss Richa is Wrong. She expected or rather wanted Kunal to say "SORRY" to her father. She feels SORRY is a small word and kunal shud say it to her father and get away with it. Why? Bcoz she wants him to do it. But what about Kunal? His family went through so much of humiliation. They had to leave thier house ... who is gonna pay for that? Doesnt she feel or think her father has ruined not just Kunal's Life n Career but his Entire Family's Well-being. Her father is more at fault than anyone else. And i dont think she doesnt know about it. She knows it all but she is only thinking about her life and her love. She fails to see Kunal's side, she fails to understand him as a person.

I say ... am happy she is out of Kunal's life. Kunal doesnt deserve her
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i support your thought... I would not blame richa entirely because she is brought up in the lap of luxury and seen only the good side of her dad. She was practical enough to realize what her life would be after marriage. Its easy for a guy to say come with me and all will be fine but its not easy for a girl to do that. She may love him (which she did say) but that is not the only factor in a married life. money and security matters too.
Yes she is wrong for asking Kunal to apologize to her dad without knowing the entire truth but otherwise she is right in herself.