Was the patient the mentor?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If so, I think we're safe.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She really doesnt seem to be in any position to mentor Gauri.

The funny thing is she said to gauri "you know what name is given to women who live in with men without a legal relationship??"

she didnt use the forbidden word. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
exactly my qs too!!
she is the mentor??

if so...then the articles r misleding!!πŸ˜†
situations r not similar also...!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well we know that Gauri only has selective memory and draws selective affinity with people.

Here too, she has resonated with parts of the story that the mentor told her which she selectively wants to remember.
shamil thumbnail
I dont think so
Its nivedita bhattacharya who plays the role of mentor according to the articleπŸ˜†

Websie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why gauri didnt relate tht suicide gal wid anandi...coz the only comman thing between her n gauri is tht both r illegimate wives...whereas the rest of story about losing husband n reason to live was similar to anandi more...i think for gauri the only thing matters is tht she is not been accepted by her in laws n her illegal marriage..these r the only words tht fall on her ears..everythin rest vanishes like her memory...the most irritatin part of the episode was J still rememberin n thinkin bout A...!! 😑
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Websie: if G thinks of A then where will the concept of "ME ME ME" go. she always thought and thinking abt her self and her life. so who so ever she meets she just relates to her life with something or other. πŸ˜‘

its not once that J remembers A whenever he cooks or eat something he will be remembering A for ever. he was spoon feeded by A that time and he is expecting the same with G now by cooking and packing box for him so silly πŸ˜†
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the patient is not Nivedita..if u guys remember she is Mrinmai kolwalkar who was participated in Rahul dulhaniya le jayega..she was in top 5 contestants..
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why he always remember anandi while eating or cooking food?😑 uske alwa bhi to bahot sare gun hai hamari anandi me...