*Marsh's Gallery* MB, DVD, DD Pg.81 02/02 (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 84

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Cute stuff <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Marsh's Gallery* MB, DVD, DD Pg.81 02/02 (Page 40)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairy_stardust

IF-Dazzler

fairy_stardust

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
So Marsh uhmm, did you learn how to make flashing siggies yet? haha, I know I asked you before but if you continue to make such gorgeous jaw dropping and awe inspiring *tears of happiness* cute siggies what else do I have left to say.

And yayy someone made one over Dil-e-muzter. I was wishing for such a creation, love Adeel and Sila. RishBala and Maneet are Day DreamingStar

Great effects, textures, merging, and selection of scenes/lines. Picture perfect. Clap

MarshP

MarshP

IF-Rockerz

MarshP

BollyCurry Visual Effects/Screen Writer, JA BC Winner

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

Perfection everywhere!Day Dreaming from MG sigs to the DD sig, really loved them all wanted to use them all but couldn't make my mind up which ones:L they're all stunning & I really love your BW stuff moree<3 awesome stuff marshh:) x

Thanks Sara Big smile
I've caught Maaneet fever again, it's very contagious ROFL

MarshP

IF-Rockerz

MarshP

BollyCurry Visual Effects/Screen Writer, JA BC Winner

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

So Marsh uhmm, did you learn how to make flashing siggies yet? haha, I know I asked you before but if you continue to make such gorgeous jaw dropping and awe inspiring *tears of happiness* cute siggies what else do I have left to say.

And yayy someone made one over Dil-e-muzter. I was wishing for such a creation, love Adeel and Sila. RishBala and Maneet are Day DreamingStar

Great effects, textures, merging, and selection of scenes/lines. Picture perfect. Clap

Thanks Khadija! Big smile I did figure it out haha
I'm in love with Dil E Muztar Day Dreaming

fairy_stardust

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarshP

Originally posted by KaShSuJen

AHH<33 my favourite shop in India-Forums!! I LOVED IT<333 seriously, I hate you for being so perfect in siggie making<33 gosh loved it to bits!
espeacially the Rishbala ones they are my favourite jodi you know Day Dreaming
'A broken promise.' A perfct siggie with perfect picture in its place perfect text this siggie just went over the limit of perfection<3
this one was gorgeous!!!! 'biwi hot tum meri.' This was an emotional scene for me because I felt sorry for RK that he thinks there is a affair between madhu and sultan...RK jealous? well he kinda deserved this feeling for what he did to madhu! told him not to do it LOL Well anyways loved this siggie and keep making more like these. perfection defined<3

Naww...this siggie is so sad,emotional,adorable,cute and everything<33 loved it sooo damn much!!the way you putted the pictured is just out of the world! its so adorable how he is wiping her tears!

In this siggie i found out you had a new credit text!!well i love it! well the siggie is so AHHH ITS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS,MAGNIFICENT AND I COULD DESCRIBE IT THE WHOLE DAY!! I am running out of words okay!
just *speechless*

my favourite actress in tellywood!!!she brights up my world with just a smile :) Loved this siggie she looks beautiful but for some reason in your siggie she looks more prettier!

I don't know this show or couple but this siggie its just Day Dreaming ishq hua hi hua!! my favourite song putting it up on youtube now!! Its a beautiful siggie and as usual you are perfection<33

HOLI HAI!!! I dont celebrate holi but look at it!!gosh its sooo colourful<33 gorgeous!!

did you notice while describing every siggie I was running out of words??I LOVED IT TO BITS!!! maaneet ones were just outstanding. miss them sooo much Cry
keep rocking this gallery and DON'T YOU DARE FORGET TO PM ME FOR NEXT UPDATE. I really don't know why im saying this because you never forget lol LOLthis gallery is Perfection Defined<3

OMGShocked This is the logest comment I have ever gotten EmbarrassedROFL Thank you!!! Hug
I saw the red and thought I didn't PM you this time ROFLROFLI watched Maaneet scenes last week and now I'm re-obssessed Ouch ROFLROFL

Thanks again!! Big smile

Longest comment ehh???thats nothing next week i am gonna take over the whole page!! I am a chatter box LOL 
WELCOME<333Hug
you did PM me you always do i was just joking around LOL
I was obsessed with maaneet since the start!!They are the hottest jodi ever<3
Welcome!welcome!welcome!!
Clap

MarshP

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
using your Rk madhu siggie<333
loved it wayyy to much 
Heart

MarshP

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update <3

MarshP

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
using some of your old creations<333
gosh these are gorgeous(perfect size,picture,colouring,scene e.t.c. Marsh you are perfection defined!):

MarshP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top