Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Assalamuliekum & Hello Everyone!!!

I know I am bit early for the party, breaking our desi shtyle of being late at everything lolz.. but I probably wont be able to come tomorrow n at the same time dont wanna miss the fun Big smile! So think of me as the first guest coming hours early, even earlier than the host of the party LOL all dressed n with hot dishes... so join early so that u wont miss my tasty food all made my ME!!Embarrassed PLUS!! Grab the gifts b4 they all vanish... i might take em back w/ me lolz

Okie... Here is me, waiting 4 u all... Embarrassed

Yeah I know I m pretty.. LOLTongue

Hmm.... donno why but its not showing in the pic that I have henna on my hands n feet...

Dont worry food bhi hai.. for both veggies n non veggies..

Lets see.. My menu is not very big as I was too busy w/my dressing... waise wanna see my jewelry too??!  lolz.. oki oki.. wont drag about that now... lemme show the dishes first.. Tongue

Tandoori Chicken.. naan khud lai aana Tongue

Both, Veggie n Non veggie Biryani

Samosas

Gajar Halwa

Ras Malaiii...

Okie.. Saari dukan lagali hai.. paisay do khana lo! Tongue

Doostoon aur Seheliyoon, Bare aur bacha party... here comes the part of gifts! Sooo.. jaldi.. lottoooooo! LOL jk

Here are gifts for all my PSF n IF friends, but before I have few pages of speech jo sab ko sunni paregiii...

Eid is the day of Friendship, Day of Thanksgiving, Day of Sharing, Day of Rememberance and Day of Peace!

N On this special day I would like to Thanks all my friends for their love and care, I will always cherish all the great moments that I got from this family of mine HugHug

Wishing U the light of faith, the Warmth of Home, The love of Family,& all Deepest Joys of Eid.

A Rose 4 Each of U!

4 My Gal Friends

4 guy friends Smile Waise I guess sirf 3 guys hi hain yahan

N many many other gifts... abhi khudhi khol ke dekhlo yaar! TongueWink

OKie now.. waiting for u all to come w/my gifts ;)

LUV ya all.. n EID MUBARAK once more...

Amreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Eid Mubarak 2 U ALL! Join The Party!~*" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Confused arreyye u give us watches and u dun have 1 urself LOL ...waise u cant come yet im not ready...abhi sarri tiyariean rehti hain...khanna lanna hai, kapra buy kerna hai and soo much to do...im the host and ur here b4 me...lolz u really did break da rules of typical desi guests LOL LOL itz ok...jaldi agayee hain toh merri madat kerlain Wink but thn ur pretty dress will get ruined....haha itz ok u can change in2 a casual outfit that i have and thn change baq wen all wrk is done Wink ......

ok guys now tht guest #1 is here i think i shud get the party started soon Big smile

saarahkhann

IF-Dazzler

saarahkhann

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
amreen tum jaldi nahin bohat jaldi aa gain poorey 1 din jaldi chalo koi baat nahin..food looks delicious n thanx for the lovely gifts..i still have to get ready..n Jav i can help u with preparations if anything is left that needs to be done

Milee

Milee

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
otmi jaldhi yaad ah gayi amreen sis......the gifts are cool....and food looks yumymmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy////thanx 4 inviting though... Embarrassed

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
no sarah appi u dont worry amreen appi brot a lot of food...u all can still bring more tho Wink

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
thx dear Smile

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

(lol i stole it frm Amreen appi..shhh dont tell her)

lol...since da party is a lil earliar than expcted...lolz will still b here @ da planed itme 4 all of u hu listen 2 directionsWink

ive gotten ready

.....Nice rite?

and i LUV 2 acessorize!

ooh ooh a necklace

i know it looks weird like this its got a clear thing and wen u wear it u jus see da beads it luks gud wen u put it on tho

here r my earrings

.....itz 100% real..saphire aand diamonds....im da best and i settle only 4 da best..not 4 da fake immitaion stuff like othersLOL

...........heres my matching shoes

my purse

...actually its a pouch but pouches look sooo cute with fancy outfitsEmbarrassed

i think dats enuff acessories 4 u

coming soon with other stuff

singer_zuhaib

singer_zuhaib

Posted: 13 January 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
salam to all

and happy happy eid mubarak.by the way bara acha eid festival arrange kia gaya hai Embarrassed

any way may Allah bless u all

Allah hafiz
Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top