Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Big smileHey friends I've make this poll to count how much of you are actively trying to improve our forum and also our rankings...hope that we can found most of you in this poll...so please enlist yourself in it...It is needed to understand the lack of votes and also can calculate how much we have to vote per day to make our favourite show no. 1...Big smile
Tell other IPKKND fans about this post so that they can enlist themselves in this poll also...Big smile
Hit the LIKE button and do comments...Big smile

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81Vinu_dmoon20283sparkling-starPKYEK12Crazy4Arhiakshu0308gilgameshSarunArhi4Ever-Deepali-PristineSoulscarletauraMarcicpervaizccolkatasmi4youBonhi_ipkkndsuperdil19-floragrace-_SK_x-Sundas-xdbr_kmichibrokenmirrorsshilparoxxshyperson-Sneha25-duskbfunofbb123Sanliciousmusic1ClaraOswald.IPKKNDfan4everpakpearlLeah1Minnie.Jyo.Jyoti21shobrakapooor-GredForge--Zara-.Lena.Millerrr88-SanzAngel-ShiningStar18Prinsesse.Suvi..Amina..tinselMahak SinhaPinkCinderellaSK1991Mariaa.RD.hea.HappyMelody-Dark_Fantasy--Ms.Wildcherry-.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Fan Count: Come and enlist yourself" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
oh thats a good tactic sabs..
lets see how it shapes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12ccolkat

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Good post! Well, I am a mega regular viewer LOL and also come on the Forum a lot (only been busy for the past week os so). It's a rocking forum and am very proud to be regular here! Have met lovely friends and agree that we need to keep active to get our fave stars' and the show's rankings up. 

Thanks for creating this.

Shruti x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Voted :) Offcourse i am a IPKKND fan!

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

PKYEK12

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i'm a fan of this show and regular viewer of this forum..i'm the eighth person to hit yes Smile

ccolkat

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Regular Viewer !!! No Doubt <3 Waiting to see Results which are gonna be positive for suure

who doesn't super love this Shoow & ArHi !?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ccolkat..Amira..

-floragrace-

Goldie

-floragrace-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Yes, I'm a IPKKND Fan and regular viewer of this forum.

ccolkat

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
thanks for your comments and votes...by the way its not only my tactic..I've asked the Dts to make this poll...actually we need to do it because our CM ranking is not increasing so made this...please tell your other IPKKND fan friends to enlist them also in it...

ccolkat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.