Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends!
Ok now I told that I will not give any chapter till I get a reply from the moderator about the plagiarism issue, but then now thought of giving the episodes which I have already typed...

And before giving the chapter I have some points to inform like this story was written to be happening in the United Kingdom I did not want to change it as it might spoil the quality the original writer gave to the concept... and beside that I'm not very good to give Indian landmarks as I'm not from India... So please forgive me if you find any blunders...

And I had no option but to give the name of the young lady as 'Rati' as I want you'll to imagine Rati Pandey playing the role... you'll get to know the story behind the name very soon... Please forgive me if you find it stupid ๐Ÿ˜•
aysha1989 thumbnail

Chapter Two

Days passed without her being aware of anything very much. They called her Rati; she supposed somebody must know her and had told them who she was. She had a hazy recollection of being transferred from one ward to another, and then of being moved from there to another hospital entirely but while she was in a sea of new faces and nurses she did not recognize the consultant and the other man were still constant visitors.

Then one day morning she awakened and for the first time did not so soon drift away again. This time she stayed awake. While she still had no memory, and her head still felt a little muzzy, she felt stronger and, with relief, as if she was ready to join the land of the living.

'Where am I?' she asked the pretty nurse who at the time came to check on her.

'Roselands, it's a private clinic in London. You were transferred here two days ago, a sure sign you're on the mend.'

'What happened to me? How..?' With her name she can say that she's an Indian but then when did she come to London? Was she born here or whatโ€ฆ? But the nurse wouldn't know all theseโ€ฆ

'You were in a road traffic accident. You're badly bruised and were in a coma for a short while, but you've come through and have nothing life-threatening wrong with you. You have some cuts and gazes which required stitches, some which didn't require and some muscle trauma, but otherwise no bones broken.' The nurse replied with a comforting smile.

'Is my head alright? I can't remember..' Rati asked panic rising inside her in a rocket speed.

'You're head is fine,' the nurse hurriedly assured her. 'And you have had all the testes we have known about, I can promise you, you've left with no permanent damage.

'But I can't remember who I am.' Panic clearly visible in her tone.

'Try to relax,' the nurse soothed. 'I'm Anna Charusheel, by the way. As I've mentioned, you were in a coma for a brief while, and your poor head has decided it wants rest, the more you'll relax the sooner you'll get your memory back.' How much more will she have to rest, she seemed to be have resting all along these days.

'Now, is there anything I can get for you?'

Rati looked around the room. 'I seem to have everything,' she wanted to ask more but there was no energy left in her, Anna Charusheel went away and Rati began to experience emotions of hysteria starting to rise everything was a blank, she pushed and pushed but there was nothing there.

'Rati,' she said out loud, fighting for calm, but the name sounded alien for her tongue.

Just when panic was on the rise again, however, the door opened and the consultant she seemed to know as Dr Sinha entered. 'How's the head?' He enquired, Coming to the bed and casting a professional eye over her.

'Everything is black. There's no light. Nothing there,'

'You need rest,' He said confidently.

'So Nurse Charusheel said,'

'Try your best not to worry,'

'How long will it take for my memory to come back?' Rati asked anxiously, and, more essentially, 'Will it come back?'

'If it is purely a case of knock on your head, your memory might come back within the next day or week or two. Just rest andโ€ฆ.'

'If?' Rati questioned, 'Will there be any implication if it's more than a knock?'

He hesitated briefly but said 'Sometimes when a person has faced some kind of emotional stress, to an extent the person cannot take it anymore, the brain decides to shut everything for a while.'

'Do you think it might have happened to me?'

'It is possible for the two to come together but according to your case I think the culprit for now will be the accident.'  

Rati accepted that, she had no choice. Mr.Sinha was a clever man, and she trusted him. 'My family?' she asked. 'They know I'm here?' He did not answer. 'I do have a family? Perhaps not or I don't have them here?'

'When I said you were to rest, I mean it.' He smiled. Let that poor brain take it easy for a while.'

She felt exhausted suddenly, as if any fight she had in her head had just been flattened. 'All right,' she agreed and closed her eyes.

She had no idea how long she slept, but awoke to find that she was alone. She was feeling anxious and disturbed again, and terribly lethargic too. She looked down at her fingers on top of the bed cover and noticed, quite incidentally, that while the fingers on that hand were slender, and actually quite narrow and dainty, her nails must have grown while she was in hospital they could definitely do with a trim.

Hope began to fill her that her memory might soon come back, because, somehow, she just knew that as a general rule she did not care for her nails to be overlong.

She took her left hand from beneath the covers to inspect the nails on that hand and went rocketing out from her feeling of lethargy when, with disbelieving amazement, she saw she was wearing the most beautiful diamond solitaire on her engagement finger. She was engaged! Engaged to be married!  

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update ya...
u know maine to story janne ke liye novel bhi parhna shuru kar diya hain...
bt dont worry i wud love it more to read it as MayUr version...
so i will surely read ur updates...
n do give me PMs every time...
n update soon...
thanks 4 d pm
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Aisha๐Ÿ˜Š
Its quite mysterious and thrilling!!Whom is she engaged to?and who is the man who visits her??
One request:if u r gng to cont with the name Rati for the rest of the story,please name our hero as Arjun๐Ÿ˜ณ..else if ur gonna change it back to Nupur,then its fine.๐Ÿ˜Š
Cont soon and thnx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Shilpa258 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all a big thank u for pming me this awesome update๐Ÿ˜Š

the update was just fab just fab๐Ÿ˜Š
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much for ur update dear
its going interesting day by day
i really loved this story...
so the girls has lost her memory- so they addressed her as Rati-wow

the story seems really very ice

plz try to post next part soon
and thank u so much

aysha1989 thumbnail
                                                         NOTE
Hi friends! Hope you all are doing fine... Ok now coming to the point I got a reply from the moderator this morning and wanted to inform you'll about that...

She has told that I should just take the concept of the story and write it in my own words so that I will have a contribution to the work and will have a right to get praised by the readers! The bad news here is as I told you I don't think that I will be able to do justice to the concept by writing it on my own words ๐Ÿ˜•
But I really don't want to stop this ff in just two chapter's. So taking lots of courage and thinking deeply ๐Ÿ˜‰ I thought of trying it out and for that I need to know my lovely readers opinion... Please comment!

P.S. I will post the rest of the two chapters I have already typed down and will make the change from the 5th chapter if you'll agree to read my writing...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by aysha1989 - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
wow...it was a wonderful beginning...nd the concept was quite interesting...plz pm me when u update
aysha1989 thumbnail

Chapter Three

She was engaged! Engaged to be married! Who to? To that man who comes and sits next to the bed silently? He had been sitting by her bed yesterday or had it been day before?

She started to panic again, looked agitatedly around for a bell to call a nurse to clear the confusion but no they will have more important work than to clear her confusion. What could anyone do that wasn't being done already? Panic started to start yet again she couldn't remember being engaged. Could remember nothing. Suppose she never regained her memory?  

Just when she was controlling her urge to ring the bell anyway, she heard someone at the door. A second later that someone came in. Any hope of her panic subsiding washed away after she saw the same person whom she thought she was engaged to enter into her room.

'Am I that scary?' he asked, over her bed in a couple of strides, causing her to realize she must have been looking extremely alarmed. He smiled then, and she began to feel better, his smile was a slight curve in his lips but extremely magical, it could soothe anyone's panic. Then suddenly remembering about the doubt she was having sometimes back she was feeling conscious.

'Ummโ€ฆ Uhโ€ฆ.Am Iโ€ฆam I engaged to you?'She asked.

He went over to bring a chair nearer to her bed and sat down beside her, his face expressing some kind of a feeling which she failed to understand.

'It was I, who put the ring on your finger,' he answered gently.

She stared at him. Surely to be engaged to him must mean that she loved him, did she? She felt nothing sort of that after seeing him except the relief him not getting closer to her by the mean of greeting.

'I don't know your name,' she told him. He had steady hazel eyes; she did not seem able to stop looking at him.

'Mayank,' he replied, and, with a most superb grin, 'Allow me to introduce myself. Mayank Sharma at your service.'   

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was awesome...๐Ÿ‘
bt very small part plzzz i want a longgg update...๐Ÿ˜‰
n han dont worry we r wid u...๐Ÿ˜Š
n i know u will write it very well in ur own words too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i really love d d last line Mayank sharma at ur service sounds gr8 den tye...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
looking forward for ur updates...
do continue soon wid a long n early update...

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago