Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Mohan and Kastur Milkey bhi Na mileOuch. Both were going their respective homes I thinkErmm, Kastur with his family in santro car and Mohan with his Mamaji and they passed each other but couldn't see each other though I think Kastur got one glimpse coz she was shown bit of excited watching the other car passing by.

Reporter asked HC that he could not do this much for his kastur, that they could meet to which HC replied that Kastur has been dreaming about her from past 4 years that if he will come now in front of her she will think him as her dream only *his smileDay Dreaming*

Reporter complimented about HC's looksEmbarrassed and asked for Kastur's opinion to which Asiya replied that now fan following will increase even more, girls will go mad behind him seeing him in this get up *as if girls are not nowStern Smile*.
"He has just entered and already a que of girls has started to form outside the sets, what would happen when he will be here permanently"

HC interrupted 
"Superstar ahh Superstar"
"in short, accha lag raha hoon, seedha seedha nahi bol sakti "

*both looked really cute together laughing and my MohanDay Dreaming*

Then reported asked HC about Asiya's rather Kastur's looks to which he replied that she is looking really cute and cute *pyaari, in Hc's words*, "she is exactly looking same how that Mohan used to like her"
"4 saal se waise he hain"

Reported asked about their chemsitry and how we are all eagerly waiting for their chemistry to which both of them replied that different, hatke, sabse alag hogi

Finally HC added "It will be fresh"

Overall a very good segment and especially all HCians, HC was smiling so genuinely from his heartDay Dreaming laughing at few placesDay Dreaming.
A must watch oneDay Dreaming

Originally posted by -vandy-

youtube link

Edited by SunShine_A - 23 August 2011 at 4:29am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyfauziyazohra80RosminnayabanafisazsoniroyAlisha_AAnita16kashrisharminshsafinsalima523mimi10angel97Chandnii95sparkling-starbishop22-sia-minaz296-Ramya-Marvel-freakx-Sundas-xAymeeElizabeth DarcyShahara3_xCIOT_-Garima-Fallen Starapril10-BreezyGirl-silky_harshadFangirl_Annie-Faiza--Hoor-burgerchaapIriss....Poojie....Lennienikita_88-vandy-Soaps1pyar-ishkmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HarshAsi in SBS - 23/8 *Milkey bhi na Mile*" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ripal-

Goldie

-Ripal-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked  cant belive thnkss do update soon Tongue

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
updatedTongue

Fangirl_Annie

IF-Rockerz

Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hhhaaawww ... missed it! huh! *cry* i want de video.. plss video upd!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
thanx

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anahita.taanu

hhhaaawww ... missed it! huh! *cry* i want de video.. plss video upd!
ask vandy di for it ROFL

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Thanks so  much Ash Big smile Haww MohUr look so cute sacchi Day Dreaming

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Humari fangiri ko new look sey attach karna mujhe pasand nahi Ermm

Champu ho ya champion humey koi fark nahi parta ROFL

But then she was talking about new fans i guess so its ok LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 August 2011 at 3:44am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.