A Birds Eye View - Aug 22 ...

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A zordar Episode full of hungama ..or was it  ??

The episode opens with the Party still on ...we catch  the sight of Shyam's shcoked face on seeing Khushi and his subsequent vanishing act from the Party hosted exclusively for  for his wedding celebration ...

we see how La blunders and is put down curtly by Nanji ... we  watch in resigned weariness as ANjali's glycerin streams down as tears .. we watch how another one of Khushi's venture goes awry ...  we watch Arnav watching Khushi with staring eyes ..That  I think Is enough watches which will make Titan  company proud ...

Lets get to brass tacks ...

Agreed that La is not endowed with super IQ ..but since she works in AR company , then it is reasonable to assume that La does possess some thinking capacity ..or is she deaf bec I distinctly remember  Arnav saying that Alcohol is not permitted in the house, then how did she dream of getting that as a present  !!

Another Grouse, Who is Khushi ?? A vendor who has come to sell her wares , so then why does she accompany the cake  [obviously to  send the chills up Shyam's spine ] but could not that be contrived in a reasonable way , like him catching sight of her at sweet stall set up in the kitchen ... and making a dash for it ..

Third Point, How did Shyam manage to escape unnoticed by anyone ??  There he was in the centre of the room  surrounded by ppl wishing him and the next min he is out in the parking yard with none the wiser ...

Now to the plot ;

As a plot aimed at bringing Khushi back into Arnav's orbit ..Things moved smoothly .. we got the scene wher Naniji sees Khushi advising Anjali on the importance of relationships and not to give undue notice to the fripperies ... we now know that Naniji n Anjali are acquainted with hshi Kumari Gupta er  culturedness, her maturity and her compassion ...But what use of such sterling qualities if it were to be confined to Gupta's household ...A way has to be found ..and that was getting La to commit another Faux pas ...So now we get  an inkling of how Khushi can come back into Arnav's life ..but why the hell would a feisty,spirited about to be successful Young Business woman choose to put herself thru Spanish inquisition ...

Here Mami played the most important Part ..An Alarmed Mami [ alarmed for her son's future ] decided to sabotage Khushi's Business  by adding lemon to it ...thereby  destroying Khushi's business in one stroke..Khushi has lost her capital and she will not be getting any profits either ..her venture is a total write off ..a thing which she can least afford at the moment ..Khushi is in need of finance and that too in dire needs ..ANjali's cheque will be very welcome   at this hour ...

I also appreciate the fact that Shyam had to be out of the way, when Anjali decides to get  Khushi as La's teacher .. Shyam with his own selfish agenda will not allow Khushi  into RM again ..but by having him do the disappearing act , Anjali will be forced to go Solo and she will fly straight  to Khushi Kumari Gupta ...And a learning process will begin wher Khushi will learn that under that Cactus exterior there beats a sponge like soft heart in Arnav while Arnav learns that for some ppl pride and self esteem matters more than Money and even greater than Pride and self esteem would be the love and affection towards the family which enables one to sacrifice so happily and cheerfully..Yes Sir !! Khushi will teach him that !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well a veri nice post..i enjoyed reading it with my dubba at work πŸ˜‰

I am eargely waiting for the show to take the turn when our Arnav starts to realise how good our kushi actually is...i am kinda sad about seeing her hurt by him this way 😭

Edited by aqk102 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aqk102

well a veri nice post..i enjoyed reading it with my dubba at work πŸ˜‰

I am eargely waiting for the show to take the turn when our Arnav starts to realise how good our kushi actually is...i am kinda sad about seeing her hurt by him this way 😭

Thank You, Dear ...

I think we may have to wait for him to acknowledge it, he already knows that Khushi is Good but his pride is not allowing him to accept that fact ...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav excuses La for her sins also...he blames Khushi for being after money...has he ever thought what is La's agenda in loving her??? and his jeejajee's unpredictable and continuos absence from his sister's life...

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Sathya! Nice post!

Except sum brilliant posts like this one its a forgetful episode!

Ok Mamiji sabotaging Khushi's business with a lemon?

Well if v order sumthing for a function v wil take pains to taste n check whether it tastes gud! here people in RM seems they don't care about it! Well, this not a blooper ...v don't hav brains!

I remember Nani n Anjali praising the mehek n all...may b they can cum 2 Khushi's rescue but it won't happen!

Stage is set up...ofc with sum ridiculous base...Waiting for Khushi 2 enter RM! Our only hope for now!

Awww I forgot Mr.Social Service...wah! wah! Whole Raizada clan is believing him blindly! A statement made by him is a statement of god! No doubts!

Gud post sathya!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyualka

Arnav excuses La for her sins also...he blames Khushi for being after money...has he ever thought what is La's agenda in loving her??? and his jeejajee's unpredictable and continuos absence from his sister's life...

Hii Piya !!

Bec Arnav knows that La  can be bought whereas Khushi defies every attempt  of slotting her .. While La  blindly adores and obeys him..Khushi challenges him and that stirs him up to deliver insults, to try n break Khushi's spirits  so that he can win !!

Arnav clearly knows the agenda of La..Did not he say that La was just like him ..so I would say that it is a relationship based on convenience rather than on any deep feelings or commitment ...

I would like to know what the history of Anjali is ..bec all the ppl think that SHyam is a demi god  who has rescued Anjali ...if such a perception exists , then to have doubts about that person will be sacrilege ...Doubts will come ..but very slowly and very gradually...They have become used to thinking that Jeejaji is great, a selfless social worker ..and to re-orient themselves from such a thought will take time..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy sweetie pie πŸ€—
i finally spoke to wani yesterday after ages! where were u?? u went missin for few days!

comin back to da epi... it ws one big bore! wish they showed arnav listening to kushi & anjali's convo instead of naani. well they did give some close ups of arnav hearin da convo but that wasn't enough and that certainly didn't do da trick for me

ufff this maami... i just want to squeeze a lemon on her over make up eyeshadow πŸ€¬ now i dont know what to expect from tonite's epi...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hola Sathya! Nice post!

Except sum brilliant posts like this one its a forgetful episode!

Ok Mamiji sabotaging Khushi's business with a lemon?

Well if v order sumthing for a function v wil take pains to taste n check whether it tastes gud! here people in RM seems they don't care about it! Well, this not a blooper ...v don't hav brains!

I remember Nani n Anjali praising the mehek n all...may b they can cum 2 Khushi's rescue but it won't happen!

Stage is set up...ofc with sum ridiculous base...Waiting for Khushi 2 enter RM! Our only hope for now!

Awww I forgot Mr.Social Service...wah! wah! Whole Raizada clan is believing him blindly! A statement made by him is a statement of god! No doubts!

Gud post sathya!

Shariii πŸ˜ƒ..

Sorry for the delayed reply re...outside world is making its presence felt  and Have to attend there too,,

I agree we double check, triple check  all the things  that comes for the party  and it is odd how despite Anjali n Nani finding the sweets  yummy smelling  ..and even if Mami n that manger did say that it was spoilt..why did not Khushi n payal try out other sweets or asked other members to taste the food  ...Lekin ..for Khushi's entry into RM ..She had to fail..I mean Arnav cant organize parties on daily basis ..

As for the Man with the Heart of Gold ...🀒

Thank You, Shariii

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

A zordar Episode full of hungama ..or was it  ??

πŸ˜•

The episode opens with the Party still on ...we catch  the sight of Shyam's shcoked face on seeing Khushi and his subsequent vanishing act from the Party hosted exclusively for  for his wedding celebration ...

we see how La blunders and is put down curtly by Nanji ... we  watch in resigned weariness as ANjali's glycerin streams down as tears .. we watch how another one of Khushi's venture goes awry ...  we watch Arnav watching Khushi with staring eyes ..That  I think Is enough watches which will make Titan  company proud ...

πŸ₯± * YAWN YAWN YAWN... throughout *

Lets get to brass tacks ...

Agreed that La is not endowed with super IQ ..but since she works in AR company , then it is reasonable to assume that La does possess some thinking capacity ..or is she deaf bec I distinctly remember  Arnav saying that Alcohol is not permitted in the house, then how did she dream of getting that as a present  !!

TRUE

Another Grouse, Who is Khushi ?? A vendor who has come to sell her wares , so then why does she accompany the cake  [obviously to  send the chills up Shyam's spine ] but could not that be contrived in a reasonable way , like him catching sight of her at sweet stall set up in the kitchen ... and making a dash for it ..

TRUER (*ASSUME SUCH WORD EXISTS πŸ˜›*)

Third Point, How did Shyam manage to escape unnoticed by anyone ??  There he was in the centre of the room  surrounded by ppl wishing him and the next min he is out in the parking yard with none the wiser ...

TRUEST(*ASSUME SUCH WORD EXISTS πŸ˜›*)

1. Mamiji part was the MOST irritating, cliche, typical SP show vamp kinds... And on top of that the bkground music was the peppy kinds which plays normally on Mamiji... but dint suit on this evil-task... got most irritated with that .. !!! Why cant the CVs think something creative... why to fall all the time for the centuries old plot 😑
  2. 10 mins long scene for Shyam getting a shocker seeing Khushi and taking a U-Turn. All this while Khusi hanging her head as if finding something precious on the floor !!!!!!!!!!
  3. Bonding between Anjali.. and Nani getting all impressed... and then again Arnav staring ... and I am so sure that that scene was from yday's and for sometime I thot it's some editing problem πŸ˜•
  4. Khushi telling "hum mithai dekhne jate hian" .. and never comes in the kitchen... chit-chatting with Payaliya until the manager scolds... by that time the irritating mamiji does the deed... WTH 😑 arre yaar itna bada contract mila hai .. business karne nikle ho... Ankh-Kaan sab band karke ... 
  5. When contract is given to MANAGER SAAB... why JAIPRAKASS and Gupta sisters are serving !!! What is Manager is getting paid for ... he didnt bring his own team for serving etc?
  6. And why why why the tissue papers are near the Pool area that goes from Arnav's room...
  7. Payal is also getting on my nerves.. and Anjali too... zaroorat se zyada seedha insaan bevkoof hota hai ... 😑
Hope Nani and Anjali come for the rescue of these unfortunate damsels in distress...
Enough of my ranting ... aha ha... ab acha lag raha hai ... dil ki bhadaas nikaal di πŸ˜†
Par kal ka episode was THE MOST IRRITATING and and defied all logics for me πŸ˜­
I think I must create a new topic just to register my ranting in this forum.. 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know what to say. the story is loosing its essenseπŸ˜•