Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

So I've noticed that our number one show on imagine, SSSP... has gone down 20 points in the Chaska meter ratingOuchOuchOuch

Guys! I urge you to...

Press the Chaska meter button!!! ApproveSmile

I want to see our show back on the number one spot and oh! Please dont forget to comment on Aditya and Ankita's fan profiles! and join if you already have not!Smile

Please make it a habit to press the chaska meter's on your favorite shows... and especially

SSSPEmbarrassedLOL

Thankyouuu <33

Love you all!
Smile
Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriPrixDash91anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ChaskaMeter! Yeh Kya hua!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Even I was noticed that SSSP down by  one point?How did it happened?Ouch

It is such a nice serial.It was top in the imaginetv chart.Each time when I go to website i will press the
Chaska meterOuchOuchOuch so also on Ankita profile

I feel all the other viewers must take active participation  in pressing
Chaska meter buttom.

angel97

angel97

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Ok from now on I always will press the chaska meter  and give 5 points:

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
    Ssspreeto me hum Fan's Bahut hi kam post karte hai & post pe vi bahut hi kam comenet karte hai so Dw...Cry dusre show me more -more post & comenet... so plz Frend's More Post & Comenet...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
 yes br200910... ur 100% right... bahut hi kam post hota hai & comenet vi so dw...

rozy_

rozy_

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi guYz sum 1 tell me where I can find da chaska button. SSSP is ma fave serial at present.. in UK we r atleast 2 wk behind u guyz.so I read up aswell...

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy_

Hi guYz sum 1 tell me where I can find da chaska button. SSSP is ma fave serial at present.. in UK we r atleast 2 wk behind u guyz.so I read up aswell...

Hi Rozy!

You can find the chaska meter button in the " Saaware sabke Sapne Preeto" link at the top where it says you are here->Indian television->imagine> Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto...

Press this one:
Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto Forum...

and once you get there... you shud see the chaska meter!

If you don't figure it out then please let me know :)

Edited by Desigirl144 - 24 August 2011 at 3:29am

rozy_

rozy_

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl144

Originally posted by rozy_

Hi Rozy!

You can find the chaska meter button in the " Saaware sabke Sapne Preeto" link at the top where it says you are here->Indian television->imagine> Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto...

Press this one:
Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto Forum...

and once you get there... you shud see the chaska meter!

If you don't figure it out then please let me know :)

Nah onli thing I get is a summry n a fb like.button.. mybe chska not available to UK viewers... I.dnt kno if dat da case it shud b made available to everyone.. not happy Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.