Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

22nd August: Janmashtami celebrations in Dwarka

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update-

Krishna is being bathed in milk by two rishis as his three wives giggle and exchange glances. They then help him in decking up and putting his ornaments. Baldao enters the room and Kanha bends down and touches his feet. They hear people celebrating on the streets. 

Some random girl is shown whose father is sick and the doctor says that all hope is lost. The girl starts to cry and the father asks her to take him to Sri Krishna.

Akrur wants permission to celebrate his b'day. Krishna replies ( looking at the camera) that he wants people to understand the true meaning of love. he wants people to take a pledge that the strong would,  help the weak, the wealthy would share their wealth, etc.

Baldao announces that the doors of the palace would be opened for each and every one.

The crying girl seeks help from soem passers by help her take her father to see Krishna. A sadhvi and her son help her.

Akrur begins his narration of Krishna Janam - begining with vadudeva- Devaki marraige.  Shots of Vishnu are shown- Vasudeva carrying the baby on his head, crossing the flooded Yamuna, Shesh naag rising to protect the baby, and finally Vasudeva placing krishna on Mother Yashoda's bed.

(I am unable to continue...so someone please fill in with the rest)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brief Update-

Krishna is being bathed in milk by two rishis as his three wives giggle and exchange glances. They then help him in decking up and putting his ornaments. Baldao (and Revathy) enter the room and Kanha bends down and touches their feet. They hear people celebrating on the streets. 

Some random girl is shown whose father is sick and the doctor says that all hope is lost. The girl starts to cry and the father asks her to take him to Sri Krishna.

Akrur wants permission to celebrate his b'day. Krishna replies ( looking at the camera) that he wants people to understand the true meaning of love. he wants people to take a pledge that the strong would,  help the weak, the wealthy would share their wealth, etc.

Baldao announces that the doors of the palace would be opened for each and every one.

The crying girl seeks help from soem passers by help her take her father to see Krishna. A sadhvi and her son (Aamod and his Mother) help her.

Akrur begins his narration of Krishna Janam - begining with vadudeva- Devaki marraige.  Shots of Vishnu are shown- Vasudeva carrying the baby on his head, crossing the flooded Yamuna, Shesh naag rising to protect the baby, and finally Vasudeva placing krishna on Mother Yashoda's bed.

(I am unable to continue...so someone please fill in with the rest)

Continuing from Varaali's post, trying to add the last part 😊 :

In the Rajasabha, they complete the narration of the incidents of the birthday of Shri Krishna. All the public become happy after listening to it.

Again the girl is shown, she along with Aamod and his mother are carrying the girl's father towards the raajbhavan in a cart. They were becoming tired but still carried on their journey. After some time their cart fell in a ditch and they were unable to take it out. The man (father) was constantly chanting the name of Shri Krishna. 

The girl became perplexed and started running towards the raajbhavan. She entered the sabha, then standing behind the crowd, she called for help from Shri Krishna. Krishna tried to reach her, Balram told him to wait as he would send some prahrais to fetch that person. But Krishna said his Birthday is incomplete without the joy of all the mankind (here he said something more, I forgot the exact lines 😳), and decided to go with the girl.

Krishna went to the person (who was lying on the cart outside the palace) along with the girl. The man got relieved to see Shri Krishna in front of him. He was going to die but Krishna said how a person could die on his birthday? He touched him and he became cured.

I forgot the exact ending of the episode 😳, but in the last scene they showed people dancing and singing, celebrating the birthday of Krishna.

Members please fill up the missing portions. 😊 

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, is it mentioned anywhere in any Krishna related texts, how his birthday was celebrated? They could have planned it much better. Even Devaki & Vasudev should have been present. I always thought Krishna's message was about Karma-yoga, anyway...

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates.

So Krishna is celebrating birthday, then what will he celebrate - Diwali with fire crackers 😊
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode was not worth of all the Hype NDTV created for the Janmashtami Special Episode! 😔

Only Krishna's message was somewhat better ⭐️,( i.e.- better than the promo they were showing, with the three queens, that was weird!)   The same message when delivered in front of the public looked and meant better (just 'better') than that promo ⭐️.

Rest of the story again had some fictional characters 👎🏼, they should stick to the original storyline as the life of Shri Krishna has ample scope of Emotion (Devotion) and Knowledge, (i.e.- full of Messages...). ⭐️ 

And the message they gave in the last sc when Krishna said that- 'how can a person die on His Birthday?'- was a bit surpising! 😕  The correct reason should have been like- 'the person still have some duties left in his life' or 'the society needs the service of that person'- something like that. All these  inefficient scriptwriters are truly spoiling this show 😡 

BTW- We are having another discussion on this episode here :

Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. I shall join there soon with what little info I have.