Posted: 12 years ago
Im not too sure if this has been posted b4...

but even if it has been, we can still discuss rite? 

I just found this TOO ADORABLE...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybbcgU7rTBA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

both the sisters are so bonded...nice to see that..😊

look at golu motu bebo, busy drinking her milk or whatever that is...😆..karishma was a pretty kid
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
yeah it's been posted before but I don't mind discussing it again because it was so long time ago...I don't even remember what I said lol

I love karishma. Look at how excited she got when saw the video. She seems like a great big sister. She was concentrating on bebo so much in the video. Both of them are  adorable kids.
i know...i love karishma...shes so "perfect elder sister" types...reminds me of my own elder sister..

its really heartwarming to watch the bond these two share...I love how protective karishma is of kareena, and i love how defensive kareena is about karishma...

i just cant take my eyes of 2 year old bebo in the video...aarggh...i feel like biting her cheeks..😆
Omg, Bebo is such a lost cause!  SHe cant even drink from a a cup without getting distracted! 😆
And Lolo's always been the protective guardian, there to bail her lil sis out from trouble, how cute! Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Awh this is so adorable!  Both sisters look so pyaari 😳 Hehe I love Karishma's reaction too...so cute lol 😊 Nice to see that the sisters still have such a strong bond.
Really I think this is the best sibling bond I've seen in this industry. They are so, so adorable! Especially Bebo! And Karishma's reaction is so sweet.

OH my gosh, she looked so cute drinking the milk. Awww I feel like picking her up and giving a big hug. ðŸ˜†
I wish the video was longer. :(

I think there is another video of these two on youtube. Like when bebo is seating on the table. And lolo is interacting with her. Does anyone have that video.
^ i have never seen their childhood stuff. So cute!
You know I went to the Heartthrobs concert in 2001..I remember Bebo kept forgetting her steps and Lolo who was dancing next to her kept trying to help her and stuff. 😳 Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago