Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I Need Some Answers Please!

ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Arnav and Khushi fans,
I have some questions...does anyone have answers for me? There are some details in IPKKND that just don't make any kind of sense to me and thus make the storyline a little unbelievable.

1. Why is Shyam interested in Khushi?  His wife is beautiful, rich and loving.  He seems to really care about her. Khushi is cute and sweet, but she is not a raving beauty, brilliant or rich.  What does he gain by chasing after her.  He has everything to lose! His obsession doesn't make sense.
2. If the Raizada family is so traditional, why does Anjali  live in her maternal home?  Shouldn't she be living with her in-laws even when her husband is away on business?
3. Arnav keeps telling Khushi that "you people" will do anything for money.  What is he referring to?  What kind of people does he mean, poor?  Why does he have such a low opinion of Khushi when he really doesn't know anything about her?  That he would be so prejudice for no reason doesn't make sense.

These inconsistencies bother me because they are not logical...let me know if you have answers.

Thanks...

If you have never fallen in love, you have never been alive!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!!
but it's a drama so it will be illogical and some inconsistencies.  it is made for our entertainment
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with #1 and #2 points.

# 3 can understand - rich people being distrusting of poor people - - like Pride and Prejudice plot!!
Vera thumbnail

It is a hindi serial...forget logic...you will go crazy๐Ÿ˜†

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shyam chases khushi as he is somewhat "Character Dheela hai" Type๐Ÿ˜†
Anjali lives at mayka inspite of being traditional family as the show need a "Sutradhaar" for ArShi๐Ÿ˜‰
Arnav's dialogue "TUM JAISE LOG... " refers to poor people who can capture Arnav's heart๐Ÿ˜
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Shyam chases khushi as he is somewhat "Character Dheela hai" Type๐Ÿ˜†

Anjali lives at mayka inspite of being traditional family as the show need a "Sutradhaar" for ArShi๐Ÿ˜‰
Arnav's dialogue "TUM JAISE LOG... " refers to poor people who can capture Arnav's heart๐Ÿ˜

well said ๐Ÿ˜† my additional two cents
hmm finding logics in these shows will make us illogical

shyam i guess is womanizer, why he fell in love  no reason ๐Ÿ˜‰ he just likes her
one more cute helpless girl ๐Ÿ˜›
about Anjali i agree with you that she should go with shyam but then her marriage itself
is a suspense so we may come to know the reason in future, but as of now
Arnav is fine with her being in myaka so i am also fine ๐Ÿ˜‰ anyways arnav does not believe
in rituals ๐Ÿ˜ณ
about tum jaise, hmm its about his past and  initial meeting of the Arhi did not go well
so he thinks worst of her ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shyam does find khushi beautiful( I do too btw),khushi wore a saree that day and he was completely smitten,needless to say does not react like that when Anjali dresses up,no attraction there.
Beauty is very subjective.

There was this decision made in raizada house few days ago about Anjali moving to Shyam's house(which is bought by ASR lol) but then something happened and it got delayed.Don't know,don't care much.I guess somehow they have to show Anjali with ASR.

Even I don't get ASR when he says 'tum jaise log' and blah blah.He thinks la and his jeeju are better than khushi or what? But then I never got why ASR respects shyam so much.He actually agrees to do what shyam asks him to,even more than he agrees with anjali.I guess they want to make all this hard for khushi,so that when she comes to know shyam's real identity then it will be difficult for her gain his trust.