Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

[Abha vs. Koyal] Round 11 ..Update Page 11

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So today Was the Official Start of the Battle between Abha and Koyal.

I thought it would be nice to have a topic on this fight.

This is like a daily battle update. Starting with...

Round 1
Koyal is going to live in SB .. well that's a point for her.
Abha made a point with her dialogue.. "this is a guest room were only guests will stay."   and after her 2nd marriage hindu law speech, that actually was a slap in Koyal's face,  she made another point.

[ Score is    2-1 ] πŸ˜ƒ Go Abha!

Just like this... this post will be updated daily.
We hate this track already.. i know i know. But lets make the best out off it. This way we'll make this battle come alife.

If you like the topic please press the like button. If there are many likes i'll continue this post. Otherwise.. what's the point to continue?! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Jaya92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Round 1 goes to Abha for sure and i am pretty sure that koyal's plan will foil...she can never come between abha and karan as their love is eternal. Karan only loves abha and his tears are solid truth. Also, Karan could have accepted Dr. Aru's love but no for him no women matters as he only smart enough to know abha's likes and dislikes.
his heart beats for abha and will forever. Koyal will take priyanka's help for sure and i know priyanka will try to get karan and koyal close by putting them in some lonely place...she will try to create misunderstanding between abha and karan...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode yet but now I'm so eager to see Abha say those few lines!
In a few days you might have to make it Abha and Shaili Vs. Koyal and Phake Pregnancy Priyanka
πŸ˜†
Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja05

Round 1 goes to Abha for sure and i am pretty sure that koyal's plan will foil...she can never come between abha and karan as their love is eternal. Karan only loves abha and his tears are solid truth. Also, Karan could have accepted Dr. Aru's love but no for him no women matters as he only smart enough to know abha's likes and dislikes.

his heart beats for abha and will forever. Koyal will take priyanka's help for sure and i know priyanka will try to get karan and koyal close by putting them in some lonely place...she will try to create misunderstanding between abha and karan...

@Pooja 05 she will try to create problems for them as we have seen in 2day's episode priyanka the macho listening to there conversation and will obviously create misunderstandings between them ... but love is so powerful it can destroy
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

Haven't seen the episode yet but now I'm so eager to see Abha say those few lines!
In a few days you might have to make it Abha and Shaili Vs. Koyal and Phake Pregnancy Priyanka
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymggkfavorite

@Pooja 05 she will try to create problems for them as we have seen in 2day's episode priyanka the macho listening to there conversation and will obviously create misunderstandings between them ... but love is so powerful it can destroy

this track is like Tom and jerry . Cheese being our karanπŸ˜† i do hate this track but i have high hopes as maybe we will see some romantic moments between karan and abha. i want to see koyal get so restless when she sees karan hugging abha and loving her. That moment would be a must watch...πŸ˜‰
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this track is like Tom and jerry . Cheese being our karanπŸ˜† i do hate this track but i have high hopes as maybe we will see some romantic moments between karan and abha. i want to see koyal get so restless when she sees karan hugging abha and loving her. That moment would be a must watch...πŸ˜‰

you are right i also want to see koyal get jealous when she sees karan and abha like in yesterdays episode when she got angry seeing karan and abha with gudiya i was laughing hehe πŸ˜³ i want to see her face when she witnesses romantic moments between karan and abha and even if that fake pregnancy test thing that i have read about actually happens im sure abha will believe and trust karan..i no no one likes this track but its on now so we might aswel hope for the best and i want to see how karan and abha battle their way through this although koyal is annoying and crazy lol
Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree...I am looking forward to the updates on this thread and I'm rooting for ABHA πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Go ABHA!!!!
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree with you guys i know no one likes this track but i would say it will be fun to watch becasue our Abha and Karan will fight together to get rid from this stupid koyal

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aabha made Koyal look like an a**. I loved how she broke that homw wrecker down!!! This is how a fake wife plot should be handled if it is done.