Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Jaya92

Jaya92

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
So today Was the Official Start of the Battle between Abha and Koyal.

I thought it would be nice to have a topic on this fight.

This is like a daily battle update. Starting with...

Round 1
Koyal is going to live in SB .. well that's a point for her.
Abha made a point with her dialogue.. "this is a guest room were only guests will stay."   and after her 2nd marriage hindu law speech, that actually was a slap in Koyal's face,  she made another point.

[ Score is    2-1 ] Big smile Go Abha!

Just like this... this post will be updated daily.
We hate this track already.. i know i know. But lets make the best out off it. This way we'll make this battle come alife.

If you like the topic please press the like button. If there are many likes i'll continue this post. Otherwise.. what's the point to continue?! Wink

Edited by Jaya92 - 05 September 2011 at 11:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadremyaraghavansweetpeasaabharanfancrazyamu11halfsonaAR_ArShiushalirsshreeRupanjalloveMK-Jailbait-Nishta06riyascorianthiYMGGK_favouriteShas3aarchaPooja05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Abha vs. Koyal] Round 11 ..Update Page 11" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Round 1 goes to Abha for sure and i am pretty sure that koyal's plan will foil...she can never come between abha and karan as their love is eternal. Karan only loves abha and his tears are solid truth. Also, Karan could have accepted Dr. Aru's love but no for him no women matters as he only smart enough to know abha's likes and dislikes.
his heart beats for abha and will forever. Koyal will take priyanka's help for sure and i know priyanka will try to get karan and koyal close by putting them in some lonely place...she will try to create misunderstanding between abha and karan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanJaya92BeingTejalAR_ArShiShas3YMGGK_favouriteaarcha

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the episode yet but now I'm so eager to see Abha say those few lines!
In a few days you might have to make it Abha and Shaili Vs. Koyal and Phake Pregnancy Priyanka
LOL

Edited by Shas3 - 22 August 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya92-Jailbait-orianthiYMGGK_favourite

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Round 1 goes to Abha for sure and i am pretty sure that koyal's plan will foil...she can never come between abha and karan as their love is eternal. Karan only loves abha and his tears are solid truth. Also, Karan could have accepted Dr. Aru's love but no for him no women matters as he only smart enough to know abha's likes and dislikes.
his heart beats for abha and will forever. Koyal will take priyanka's help for sure and i know priyanka will try to get karan and koyal close by putting them in some lonely place...she will try to create misunderstanding between abha and karan...

@Pooja 05 she will try to create problems for them as we have seen in 2day's episode priyanka the macho listening to there conversation and will obviously create misunderstandings between them ... but love is so powerful it can destroy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya92-Jailbait-

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Haven't seen the episode yet but now I'm so eager to see Abha say those few lines!
In a few days you might have to make it Abha and Shaili Vs. Koyal and Phake Pregnancy Priyanka
LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymggkfavorite

@Pooja 05 she will try to create problems for them as we have seen in 2day's episode priyanka the macho listening to there conversation and will obviously create misunderstandings between them ... but love is so powerful it can destroy
this track is like Tom and jerry . Cheese being our karanLOL i do hate this track but i have high hopes as maybe we will see some romantic moments between karan and abha. i want to see koyal get so restless when she sees karan hugging abha and loving her. That moment would be a must watch...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfanJaya92AR_ArShiYMGGK_favourite

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ymggkfavorite

this track is like Tom and jerry . Cheese being our karanLOL i do hate this track but i have high hopes as maybe we will see some romantic moments between karan and abha. i want to see koyal get so restless when she sees karan hugging abha and loving her. That moment would be a must watch...Wink
you are right i also want to see koyal get jealous when she sees karan and abha like in yesterdays episode when she got angry seeing karan and abha with gudiya i was laughing hehe Embarrassed i want to see her face when she witnesses romantic moments between karan and abha and even if that fake pregnancy test thing that i have read about actually happens im sure abha will believe and trust karan..i no no one likes this track but its on now so we might aswel hope for the best and i want to see how karan and abha battle their way through this although koyal is annoying and crazy lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya92YMGGK_favourite

Sab_1311

Sab_1311

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

I totally agree...I am looking forward to the updates on this thread and I'm rooting for ABHA Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Go ABHA!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top