small things makes you love to watch Preeto!!!!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️Small things makes you love to watch Preeto Today's epiosde  was like that😊

1)  The conversation between Preeto and Rajbeer made Preeto to think in different angle.about her father.She thanks him for his advise not for lift.👍🏼

2) When preeto's father brings paper to start writing novel again😊 and bring ontiment for Kamalji's leg pain. you can what a expression Ankita showrd in that scene👏

3) Preeto's helping her father 's leg  in massaging

4) As they have old TV one has hold the wire to watch TV.( all the sisters were discussing about the show  )excluding Preeto preeto sittting in a easychair thinking about what happened to her in the morning

Ankita acted with restrain. Aditya was good.so also Preeto's parents👏

I loved today's episode very much⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. This is a typical family with love, tears and happiness. They are happy with simple things and this is very important to realise in any family. Ankita has done a great job. Wonderful emotional acting !
qura thumbnail
ya i also love the natural atmosphere they show between the family n the development between preeto n jabeers relationship is also very beautiful
ashwini86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me to yar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, abhi to love story shuru hue h
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Lovely..storyline... all acting super .. all Emo here... 
Total Family Story... Yes Rajvee(Aditya) just super & preeto(Ankita) lovely...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Only for Aditya redij yaaa Story also so sweet & lovely..👍🏼
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originlly posted by snaidu18

I agree. This is a typical family with love, tears and happiness. They are happy with simple things and this is very important to realise in any family. Ankita has done a great job. Wonderful emotional acting
I agree with u 100%. It is this lovely family concept that has drawn me to the show and which is keeping me glued to it. Acting wise Ankita is definitely superb but so our all the others in their respective roles. I simply love this show. Hope it keeps getting better.