Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

small things makes you love to watch Preeto!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
StarSmall things makes you love to watch Preeto Today's epiosde  was like thatSmile

1)  The conversation between Preeto and Rajbeer made Preeto to think in different angle.about her father.She thanks him for his advise not for lift.Thumbs Up

2) When preeto's father brings paper to start writing novel againSmile and bring ontiment for Kamalji's leg pain. you can what a expression Ankita showrd in that sceneClap

3) Preeto's helping her father 's leg  in massaging

4) As they have old TV one has hold the wire to watch TV.( all the sisters were discussing about the show  )excluding Preeto preeto sittting in a easychair thinking about what happened to her in the morning

Ankita acted with restrain. Aditya was good.so also Preeto's parentsClap

I loved today's episode very muchStarStarStarStarStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94ashwini86angel97-sia-ash91br200910sehar mehrotraMehek25jmoyee200snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "small things makes you love to watch Preeto!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I agree. This is a typical family with love, tears and happiness. They are happy with simple things and this is very important to realise in any family. Ankita has done a great job. Wonderful emotional acting !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94Mehek25anasuya43

qura

qura

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ya i also love the natural atmosphere they show between the family n the development between preeto n jabeers relationship is also very beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94

ashwini86

ashwini86

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
me to yar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, abhi to love story shuru hue h

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
 Lovely..storyline... all acting super .. all Emo here... 
Total Family Story... Yes Rajvee(Aditya) just super & preeto(Ankita) lovely...

anasuya43

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
 Only for Aditya redij yaaa Story also so sweet & lovely..Thumbs Up

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originlly posted by snaidu18

I agree. This is a typical family with love, tears and happiness. They are happy with simple things and this is very important to realise in any family. Ankita has done a great job. Wonderful emotional acting
I agree with u 100%. It is this lovely family concept that has drawn me to the show and which is keeping me glued to it. Acting wise Ankita is definitely superb but so our all the others in their respective roles. I simply love this show. Hope it keeps getting better.

anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.