Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Monday 22nd Aug 2011

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritKrithiga.ganeshAlishaGalrselviAnnaJayguruvignesvicneshwarysushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571Ruby-86kuttyponnulakshyamautumnsconcertoThendralfanacornnmiganRishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00ahsimasrimashubbaQuelle-BelleCarynVani19ShemmoNixkienithyamkvMissArshi-harith25sahi.

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks my dear friend Pearl for the superfast update and apt tittleSmileWink.The story is progressing towards 'hard pace and past with T&t to find the truthSleepy.

Puvi told TA that he can't take thuls on his bike but how come he can take his niece. Something fishy hereWink. Sudha's words of encouragement to thuls show how much she cares for the welfare of T&t. But sudha charu voda'spy'ya?Question

Thuls can't even eat in that house. This is to the team don't drag and extend the sad parts where thuls is bearing her mother-in-law tortures. Useless GW.DeadAngry I still can't believe that GW would behave in a cheap manner.AngryAngry

I Think thuls deserves thisOuch. TA did mention about his mother. She did not listen then only way is to pay for the priceSleepy. It's really pathetic to see thuls positionUnhappy.  It reminds me the start of the thendral serial where thuls suffered and again' now sigh. ..My biggest question  is to the team what is the purpose of T&t being with sudha and puvi??Day Dreaming Is it to end charu's track? Psychovum'vanthachu'Wink

Coming to TPS track, avaloda viralai vaithu kanna kutha poren'  Who is that person? TA, thuls or Prabha. TPS should not go against T&t. Finally D came up with new plan. D will find out the truth about thuls being B's daughter. But one thing we have to see who is going to fall as a prey for his plan?Question For more comforts'T&t should start making their own money as for now they are living under Puvi's roof. Unhappy

To maintain the TRP rating and to satisfy the viewers show some nose cuts to GW.Awaiting for  the torture episodes.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 22 August 2011 at 11:20am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryRuby-86lakshyamThendralfanacornnahsimavjayamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks for the super duper updates Pearly!!

The entire scene at Bazari's house was sad and annoying.  With all those people in that house there is no food for Tulasi?  Bazari is getting really irritating to see!!   But in a way it's good that Tulasi never ate what Bazari made...I just hope she writes her exam well.  If Puvi gave money for her lunch why does she cry to MM and Paati?  Puvi was being a drill surgeon today.  Tamil and Tulasi can take care of themselves.  The only mistake Tamil made was getting all those loans nothing else.  And what is this he can't drop Tulasi but he has to drop his niece??  Tamil seems really uncomfortable staying there and the longer they stay there the sadder it gets for us. 

When Sundari was speaking to Tamil about his bank job I got a little excited.  I have small hopes that soon he will get that job back. (He better get that job back Mr. K. Your hero has been jobless for over a year now!!)  But now I am confused with Sundari.  Her reasons for helping Tamil before and now are different.  She is helping Tamil to get closer to Tulasi and use her to play with Bhuvana.  I hope she doesn't become a negative character.

What is Dharman up to now??  And why is Sundari wasting her money??  It's best if TT stay away from both of them.

Other than Tulasi speaking to Prabha, based on the promo scenes I am not sure this week will be what I want.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayvicneshwaryRuby-86lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayammini_00ahsimaTTfanRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl Akka!!!Big smile

Mr.Puvi, petrol will go waste only if TA drops Thulasi and it doesn't go waste when he drops Pooja right?Angry...just like TA always said this Puvi is going to treat TA as his adimai...etho pannatumAngry

TPS also joined the list now to use TA for her sake of taking revenge towards BuwanaShocked...i was expecting her to be at-least true to TA but its not...sighConfused...TA is true to everyone but none are true to him except Thulasi...grr that is sadOuch.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayvicneshwarylakshyamRuby-86Thendralfanacornnvjayammini_00ahsimaTTfanRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update and comments! Good start to the week!!

TPS: Shocker and complete disappoint. TPS, a strong willed woman wronged by spineless Doc and trashy B has fallen into the gutter league.

Disappointment #1: In an effort to get one upmanship, to settle personal scores and wreak havoc on her bete noire she is again using the help of a trash. She has given a carte blanche to D who is going to hire a woman to entrap Doc ..etc for next operation; this after the kidnapping episode. TPS wants to win at all cost - willing to use any means ... makes her no different from GW-B.

Disappointment#2: Her advising TA abut holding on to his job, giving him money ... all this "good Samaritan" acting is to use TA'n'T for her gains. Instead of doing in good faith, TPS proved to be a businesswoman when TA approached her in good faith.

PA & S: While it is ok to lecture for PA & S to talk about "work culture, do's & don'ts, guidelines  ... etc." what is need for them to tell how TA'n'T should lead there personal life. If TA has come to work underneath him in PA's department store doesn't mean he is bonded labor.. will gas not get wasted if his daughter gets dropped. Who is PA to get bus pass for T's travel?

T'n'TA: +10000. Both T'n'TA were in perfect synch. T not making any fuss about 'food' err no food, TA sitting as deadwood sprang to life wanting to drop his wifey dear @ school, hiding all his frustration as PA was doling out ... was awesome, taking in their stride as they are biding their time for the tide to change in their favor. 

TA's straight talk, although diplomatically asking D to stay away from B's mess - signals that "brother in arms" are going to be at each other's throat pretty soon ...

Edited by acornn - 22 August 2011 at 11:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJayrselvivicneshwarylakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanGayashriJan50vjayammini_00TTfanahsimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful Update!ClapBig smile

Puvi, whats this? Ur thinking now that T&T are your adimais. Thuls bike-la pona mattum petrol ellathukum money, but Pooja pona oosi-la kodupangala petrol? Ok chinna ponnu aasai pattuta, athukaaga you should have said something more. Hmm not good. I dont like him somehow, suddenly he is giving job and threatening TA badDisapprove He gave money for bus, but why not for food in canteen?Confused Thulasi, All The Best for your ExamStar

GW, are you a mom? Ok i know this is a wrong question, still i has to ask thisAngry Paavom Thuls, i think she was hungry, even TA was soEmbarrassed He seems to be very sad, pity himUnhappy Ok no comments about GWAngry

OMG, TPS also somehow selfishShocked Huh, i hope she changes soon and helps T&T from her heart without any expectationsBig smile I think TA is going to get his old job back after twist (Apdi onnu varutha-nu parpom) Dharman is back, aiyoooD'oh He is trying to convince TA, TA pls dont get convinced.Embarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 22 August 2011 at 11:26am

vicneshwaryRuby-86lakshyamGayashriacornnThendralfanvjayammini_00TTfanahsimaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for your beautiful update and funny side comments Big smile.

Mr. Puvi...why don't you send Thulasi and TA with your daughter Pooja to school than to college and to shop. According to you they are super babies right so that you need to give them long lectrues abt how to behave Angry...was nice to see Dead. But he can take drop your daughter at school Angry Angry. I guess T&T were hungry and felt bad for them Ouch, TA was not able to ask anything to eat Ouch. At a point...i am getting tired of having pity for this couple Disapprove.

I was so happy when TPS mentioned abt TA getting his bank job again Day Dreaming. Oh no TPS should be true to TA Ouch.

Dharman...stop blah blah-ing...let TA in peace atleast from your tortures Angry.

Edited by Gunz. - 22 August 2011 at 11:54am

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayvicneshwaryRuby-86Thendralfanvjayammini_00ahsimaTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
tks pearl for the update..

Today's episode seemed to me as the beginning of redemption of TA's character...after being battered and shattered, today the self-control and restraint he exhibited in the scenes with puvi and dharman needs special mention and the looks exchanged between TT spoke more than anything else and like accornn said they were in perfect sync... TA was again at his best with TPS, returning the money like a gentleman, and when he spoke abt resigning to get PF and gratuity to settle the loan, many hearts wud hv gone to him...it showed he is thinking and is finding a way out to start afresh..Great...
the best abt this track is that GW's attitude is there for everyone to see, esp TA..GW has to be admired in that she does not hide her feelings...thankfully, ignoring her chella praani's advice...
I felt it was good TT decided to move in  so T gets first hand account of all in TA's family..so when they do move out no one can say they did not try!!! Moreover Lav when she see her mother as MIL will realise how blessed she is to have nitish's mother as MIL...

Puvi and sudha of course feel that they have TT at their bidding now,..but feel it may not be for long..T may undergo hunger but TA being treated as underdog...no way...

interesting to see things progressing...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayvicneshwaryRuby-86lakshyamThendralfanGayashriJan50TTfanahsimamini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Go to top