WU- 22 aug-Sharon insults Kriya publically

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks a lot for the WU :) omfgg, sharon can sometimes be such a...pain? πŸ€” did she really have to do all the drama? but lol, i can't wait till Rey finds out Sharon did all that to Kria which resulted in her slapping him. 😈 I demand an emotional scene lovey dovey waala after all the realization.

ugh^ :P

Swayum goes to stairs n starts givng speech??????
Originally posted by -Rinki-

thanks a lot for the WU :) omfgg, sharon can sometimes be such a...pain? πŸ€” did she really have to do all the drama? but lol, i can't wait till Rey finds out Sharon did all that to Kria which resulted in her slapping him. 😈 I demand an emotional scene lovey dovey waala after all the realization.

ugh^ :P

I knw that ws most irritating work she had ever did. But this is indian drama so Rey will not come to knw abt that so soon. I hope we get that scene soon😳

Originally posted by Almas19

Swayum goes to stairs n starts givng speech??????

Yeah its sharon and I am really sorry for mistake and I cant edit as it will be unstickied

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
sharon was really 2 much in yesterday's epi,..hope rey ll get 2 know abt it vry soon n we ll get kind of romantic moments betn kriya n rey!!