Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Do Girls are more affectionate than Boys????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
While watching this Preeto serial. I have few doubts whether girls are more loving towards their parents or boys   Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siri25ashwini86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Girls are more affectionate than Boys????" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I think gals are!!!!
Its quite obvious that gals are more caring than guys...and they love their parents more!!!!

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Girls & Boys Both affectionate...and they love their parents... But Some time Only girls..love & Care their parents...More then Boys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200anasuya43

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
 Yes girls more Affectionate Their Parents but some time Boy allso..

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

I couldn't resist posting on this topic. And I have PERSONAL experience with this girl/ boy affection and love for parents.

I completely believe 101% that girls are more loving, caring and affectionate about their parents... and even more than guys!

Im not being a feminist at all... but personal experience tells me this. Smile

Girls care more about how their parents will feel after something... they understand the depths of it and they know how to handle situations well.

Although all girls are different from one another... but majority is like this. Im not saying guys are useless morons... but they tend to care a little bit less than they should at times... thats all...

No offense to anyone... its my personal opinion...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
 Yes 100 % right Girl's are tomuch Care & love  parent's Thumbs Up
but Boys also care & love parent's... Kisi kisi real Ghar me Damad Bete se barkar hota hai & bahu ghar me beti ban ke aati to hai fir kuch aur hi ban jati hai...Clap but Yes ab vi  Beti jyada parent's ka khyal rahkti hai .Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.