India-Forums

Love Tujhe Love...AnYa (Page 5)

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

simply fab.Clap..loved it sooo much

loved how beautifully you have choosen the right moments for each line of the song...they just match so perfectly ...amazing work Smile
thanx Smile
nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

the lyrics & the pics were so well in sync...!! brilliant yaar...keep posting these...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smita17

MJHT24x7 Senior Member
MJHT24x7
MJHT24x7

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfanrox

Originally posted by MJHT24x7

What a creative mind ClapClap loved it !!would love to see some more frm u in future infact i always wait to read ur post ..if possible made on some latest tracks like saibo..phehli baar mhabbat ki hai ,rabba main to margaya frm mausam Big smilemore romantic types of sone Embarrassed
thanx Smile ..i will try Smile

my pleasure Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. will b happy if u try on my sug..great going witing for ur next post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smita17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index