Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

very intersting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kiranheer

IF-Rockerz

kiranheer

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hiii guysss i m kiran i m old member of indiafourm but new to this parichey fourm  wel this drama is really very intersting i m watching it from first episode every character of this serial is very nice and very wel performed  i like kunal acting very much he is a really very gud person and a gud human in real life previosly i saw him in bigboss where i become his fan n now in parichey on colors tv really very touching story of drama i also like anand and siddhi chemistry and there acting  really i just want to appreciate the director story writter n all character of this serial ClapClapClapTongue

and especially i like the profession law i m actually a doctor par agar doctor na hoti to me lawyer hotiLOLLOLWink

i wanted to share my views regarding this drama and if u guys will share ur views i will be very happy Tongue

Edited by kiranheer - 22 August 2011 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahtaj_jawedLoveTVShows

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very intersting" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I like this drama too...Welcome :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranheer

kiranheer

IF-Rockerz

kiranheer

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

I like this drama too...Welcome :D

yea thnxTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.