Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Mona Vasu replaces Madhurima in Parichay (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Sorry , highly disappointed with this replacement, I clearly prefer older One , she was nice and fitted into her role perfectly , i honestly dont mind missing screen during kUnal and new Richas scenes but listen to dialogues ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaWooHooHaha21-enchanted-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona Vasu replaces Madhurima in Parichay (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Dittooo! Even Im highly disappointed with the replacement! I liked the first one more! Ekta makes me dislike her more! Arghhh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01Keva

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

I watched yesterday's episode I am not happy with the replacement at all. I actually had to fast-forward some Mona's scenes.The previous gal was better I mean she was only there for a single scene but she definitely made me wonder as to what her character would be like but after watching Mona I am sorry but she does not fit the role according to me.

I too have the same feeling she did even fit for the role...I liked madhurima full of life when dey showed the convocation epi of Kunal n she cming dancing saying yeh...!!!! i liked her character...Bt 2day i gt to knw dat charcter is been changed dat so weird...i ws completely lost watching her...Mona  didnt even fit for the role... the previous one ws nice...i thought sm other girl is der o wat as his gf 2day...:( Let see wat will happen further...bt for Sure Mona didnt suited dat character...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaWooHooHaha21-enchanted--Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

sushant1002001

Groupbie

sushant1002001

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
The former girl fitted the role of a high class spoilt kid.

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Even I would have preferred her... Mona failed to make an impression...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.