Page 1 of 1

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Raunaq Ahuja's Fitness Mantras
(Source Indya.com)
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actor Raunaq Ahuja, who was last seen as Akshay in STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye, loves to have a fit body. He thinks one playing games and indulging in sports is the best way to get fitter and that's what he does. He stays healthy with his favorite sport -football.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Raunaq Ahuja
What is your fitness regime?
I do a lot of cardio, and I love swimming too. I had broken my ligaments -left knee and right ankle, so I can't run for at least for 6 months. So right now, I am focusing on swimming. I don't like weight training but prefer using my body weight. So I end up doing a lot of push up and pull ups. And of course, football keeps me fit.
Raunaq Ahuja
What does your diet consist of?
Anything my mom or my girlfriend makes like aloo paratha, rajmah chawal -so basically healthy home cooked food which is nutritious as well as tasty.

Previous    Next
Raunaq Ahuja
Do you manage to take out time to workout in spite of your busy schedule?

It is difficult when I shoot, during shoots I have to be extra careful of what I eat because I don't get much time to work out. But these days I am on a break, so its easier for me to concentrate on my fitness regime. According to me, the most enjoyable way of working out is by playing football because you end up burning a lot of calories while having fun. It's a good game which is full of life.
Showing 4 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Raunaq Ahuja
Any fitness tips/advice that you would like to share?
I just hope everyone finds a way to stay fit while having fun and have a complete balanced diet. It is very important to follow a fitness regime. I think a fit mind requires a fit body. I can't function to my optimum levels if I am not feeling good about my body or health.

Raunaq Ahuja
Who is your fitness icon from Hollywood/ Bollywood?
Milind Soman is super fit. I really like his way of thinking when it comes to fitness.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?p=Raunaq-Ahuja%E2%80%99s-Fitness-Mantras&aid=3141

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sana11994shree60hir50ronnie85frenz4u-Mema-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raunaq Ahujas Fitness Mantra-article)" in Yeh Ishq Haaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing !
Miss u Raunaoq. . . Take a break . . .and get back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50ronnie85

ronnie85

ronnie85

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..  Glad to know that Raunaoq is getting time to do things which he enjoys the most.. but do come back soon Raunaoq... Missing u loads...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

hir50

Groupbie

hir50

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ...Smile
love u Raunaoq ...Star
miss u a lot ...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... The pics Day Dreaming

hir50ronnie85

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thnxxx for sharing

hir50ronnie85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.