F.I.R
F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

To the CVs: Bus bohat hua, try something new!

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hey... Am I the only one, or does someone else agree that there's been too much singing and dancing on the show recently? I mean between Chandramukhi and Bajrang Pandey. I like the pair, I like the cute moments between the two... but now it seems that every episode has the same scene with BP sitting in his chair, has a dream that CC comes and they both sing and dance, and then the dream ends and either CC is looking at him strangely or he's with Gulgule or Gopi.

Now I do find this funny, but it's getting too repetitive. In the old FIR, both Inspectors Hanuman Pandey and Raj Aryan had a liking for Chandramukhi chautala but their sequences never got boring/never seemed repetitive, because there was a variety to their scenes. Now, it's all just dance and songs, nothing else.

I understand Aamir loves to dance (I think he won Nach Baliye or something right?) but it's not the only thing he knows how to do. Creatives better get some ideas soon and make it a bit different between the couple.

So, this is my way of getting my msg across to the CVs as I do think they visit this forum occasionally. If you have anything to say, say it here Smile

prachi25 Senior Member
prachi25
prachi25

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you..they need to show something different.  Rather than wasting 15 minutes on a song they need to show more scenes 

Edited by prachi25 - 26 August 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I'm sure they can come up with more ideas on how CC and BP love each other. the same song and dance routine is boring me.
lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i completely agree.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index