Bade Acche Laggte Hai

S. L. O. W...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ilovetelevision

Groupbie

ilovetelevision

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Don't you guys feel/think/believe that at times the show gets way tooo slow at Priya's house

i just felt that its been dragging

what do you think??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09Princess13.drmaha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S. L. O. W..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yea I agree that it does get a lil slow but in most TV shows it tends to get a bit slow when its the whole mehndi/ sangeet/ weddings shananigans going on. But I dunno somehow I still like watching it probably cos the cast consists of good actors. However I admit I personally find Shipra really annoying sometimes and dont even get me started on NUTS lol

Edited by shivani003 - 21 August 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.iruaG

soaplover1

Groupbie

soaplover1

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I think it was cuz if Ram 's eye infection, they had to
Drag those scenes without Ram in them
And had to use BD a lot

drmaha

IF-Dazzler

drmaha

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i agree.
they just dragging it...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.