Karan Kundra rocked the stage! :D<3

Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy mohabbatians πŸ€—

aah..it feels so nice to open a topic over here after soo long...*takes-in deep breathes nd smells the air* am feeling soo happy :D :D

ok...let me get to the point or i m sure i wud get jootes nd chappals πŸ˜† (or tamatars nd andes..ML style 😎 )
so..all of u must have watched Karans performance on BIG TV awards rt??(if u havent watched it..then go watch it..its a must watch *wink wink* πŸ˜› 😈) hmm...so how was ur rxn to it??
Wasnt his performance jst simply awesome??😳 ❀️ πŸ‘
nd yaay..he showed his mucles also ;) *blush blush* nd his expressions..uff..he was uber cute in whole of the performance..nd as my friend,Chand (channi_star) said..i felt like pulling his cheeks..😳..hayye..nd the way he spoke his dialogues..it was jst superbb πŸ˜ƒ aah..felt soo happy to hear his voice after soo long...πŸ˜ƒ

nd yeah..i wud say 'jab main choti bachi thi..main srk pe marti thi..ab jo main badi hogyi to Karan Kundra pe marti hun..' πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 😳
(credit to chand for these lines :P)

so..i m done with my bak-bak..hope u enjoyed it :P 🀣

waiting to read ur comment abt Karans performance :D
Oooh La La some ones sound happy. What are u talking about? Karans performing wasnt good it was super duper good. Felt soo good to see him after so long and als see his acting after soo long. Muwah now waiting for his movie to release :)
Yup,m totally agree wid u. He luks so adorabl. So cute n his musls oh god! Seriously in d whole act i nly watch karan baki sare kuch dhundle se dikh rahe the. Bt karan rocks! Sach i luvd srk till karan cms wid kmh!
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

Oooh La La some ones sound happy. What are u talking about? Karans performing wasnt good it was super duper good. Felt soo good to see him after so long and als see his acting after soo long. Muwah now waiting for his movie to release :)

🀣 sry...yeah it wasnt good..it was super duper good :D :P
mee too waiting for his movie now! :D
Originally posted by moonkmh

Yup,m totally agree wid u. He luks so adorabl. So cute n his musls oh god! *blush blush* 😳 Seriously in d whole act i nly watch karan baki sare kuch dhundle se dikh rahe the. ditto..i didnt pay attention to others :P :D Bt karan rocks! Sach i luvd srk till karan cms wid kmh!
no jhootes n tamaters only πŸ€—  for this topic naina!   πŸ˜ƒ

haha! agar jhoote tamater pare toh tere saath saath san mujhe bhi marenge!!  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†

😍   m surely gonna dream abt me pulling karan's cheeks!!! he was lukin uber cute!!  hayeee da way he stammers while talkin was soo cute!!
his muscles  β˜ΊοΈ  ...

well yhh for me karan kundra all the way!!!    πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by channi_star

no jhootes n tamaters onlyπŸ€— for this topic naina! πŸ˜ƒ aww chand...πŸ€—ss to u as well :D

haha! agar jhoote tamater pare toh tere saath saath san mujhe bhi marenge!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† lol..after all credit to u for the topic..agr koi mujhe maarega to i'll redirect it to u :P 😈

😍 m surely gonna dream abt me pulling karan's cheeks!!! he was lukin uber cute!! hayeee da way he stammers while talkin was soo cute!!
his muscles ☺️ ...
cant say more than ditto to this :D

well yhh for me karan kundra all the way!!! πŸ˜‰
me too :D ;)
Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Heyy mohabbatians πŸ€—

aah..it feels so nice to open a topic over here after soo long...*takes-in deep breathes nd smells the air* am feeling soo happy :D :D

ok...let me get to the point or i m sure i wud get jootes nd chappals πŸ˜† (or tamatars nd andes..ML style 😎 )
so..all of u must have watched Karans performance on BIG TV awards rt??(if u havent watched it..then go watch it..its a must watch *wink wink* πŸ˜› 😈) hmm...so how was ur rxn to it??
Wasnt his performance jst simply awesome??😳 ❀️ πŸ‘
nd yaay..he showed his mucles also ;) *blush blush* nd his expressions..uff..he was uber cute in whole of the performance..nd as my friend,Chand (channi_star) said..i felt like pulling his cheeks..😳..hayye..nd the way he spoke his dialogues..it was jst superbb πŸ˜ƒ aah..felt soo happy to hear his voice after soo long...πŸ˜ƒ

nd yeah..i wud say 'jab main choti bachi thi..main srk pe marti thi..ab jo main badi hogyi to Karan Kundra pe marti hun..' πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 😳
(credit to chand for these lines :P)

so..i m done with my bak-bak..hope u enjoyed it :P 🀣

waiting to read ur comment abt Karans performance :D
You said it!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoke the words in my heart!!! I just saw the performance right now and I was blownnn away by Karan!!! It was sooo amazing to see him again after sooo long!!!! And yeah you're right, just to hear his voice again, it felt like music to my ears!!! It instantly brought a smile to my face!!!!!!!!

And you're absolutelllyyy right about the line:
"Jab Main Choti Bachi Thi, Main SRK Pe Marti Thi... Ab Jo Main Badi Hogayi Main Karan Kundra Pe Marti Hoon!!! " β€οΈπŸ˜†

I hope you dont mind if I put that on my signature... just let me know if you dont want me to use it and I will take it away!! No worries!! By I would loooveee to have it on my signature!!!! =)
Okie, never mind about putting it on my signature, it doesnt fit in... says theres too many characters!!!!! Never Mind... though I am gonna post it on my Twitter!!! Hehehehe... hope you dont mind!!!!!
@shamii16 hehe...i dnt mind at all :P after all its my friend channi_star's line :D so ask her :D