shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

did sania and archie know that vasu is going to bring the police to the farmhouse on jan 28 that they wnet on the very same day to plant the saboot??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debashree thumbnail

according 2 ekta tey might b knowing the fact....lets c wat happens next

ekta na usee kabhi to sochna chahiye k viewers r not so foolish???

nwaz dekhte hain kya hota hai....

Ibad thumbnail
May be they planted the evidence on the day b4 that....or if it is on that day...so may be it was a coinsedence......and it exist in the world.
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe sania and archie plotted to kill kashish and instaed piyush died. becasue archie killing piyush makes no sense(that wud lead sujal to kash and thats what happened) why wud archie want to clear the way for sujal??
HEMANT JAIN thumbnail
😛ya!it might be a coincidence but also could vasu have some involvement in the murder😆
hammad76 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutibali

maybe sania and archie plotted to kill kashish and instaed piyush died. becasue archie killing piyush makes no sense(that wud lead sujal to kash and thats what happened) why wud archie want to clear the way for sujal??

If Archie wanted to kill Kashish then why would they fail piyush's car's break.Kashish was at home at that time and talking to piyush on the mobile when he was driving if you remember so Kashish was no where near that place where Piyush died only sujal was near that place.

kahish-rox thumbnail

hey sania is the same girl na who was mad after piyush and she culd have killed him when she came back and would have seen piyush with kashish esp when kashish was pregnant and so she killed him and archie helped her cuz she dint want 2 c kashish happy and wuld be happy if piyush died and sujal married archie!

wat say.... i am a sis of ekta under her influence haha

Ibad thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahish-rox

hey sania is the same girl na who was mad after piyush and she culd have killed him when she came back and would have seen piyush with kashish esp when kashish was pregnant and so she killed him and archie helped her cuz she dint want 2 c kashish happy and wuld be happy if piyush died and sujal married archie!

wat say.... i am a sis of ekta under her influence haha

I agree with U
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know wut i agree with some of wut all you say now i gotta find out who it was...i hope they show it soon...cause it wont make sense to show it later, and they should creat a new problem instead of pulling the same one for sooo...long