Page 2 Page 5

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thendral Promo for this Week

Edited by Tanu. - 21 August 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritaishnandhuElystiavicneshwaryAlishaGalrselviAnnaJayThendralfanKowsilakshmikrRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19Shemmokarthi173nithyamkvSweetyGreen--aarthi--Bakisahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo for the Week of Aug 22-26th" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanna for the Promo!Big smile

T&P meet is nice, i think Prabha will get a clue about ThulsConfused Nice scene, but sad.

Yayyy, Nith is angry with LavStar Hope he slaps her again.

Huh, why is Puvi so rude to TA? Stupids!

OMG, Gw serving Lav poriyal and all, and Thuls asking MM for foodShockedShockedCry OMG, this is soo sad, but Thuls ur decision is very wrong, soon you will realize it!Embarrassed

Sad promo, torture for T&T and viewersCry

But i feel TA can better work with Dharman than Puvi, yenna Dharman is selfish but he wont let them beg for foodEmbarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 21 August 2011 at 9:34am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aishnandhuacornnGayashriRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173Bakisahi.

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
OMG ! Bad decision by TT...lets hope they come out of that hell soon...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aishnandhuacornnTheivaautumnsconcertoThendralfanShemmokarthi173sahi.

aishnandhu

aishnandhu

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I agree with shamzSmile...But i dont think tamilarasu can work so long with his broAngry...Thulasi...Why you alone face this much problems...CryCryCryCry

The Best Part is slowly niteesh is having a aversion on lavanya...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanautumnsconcertoTheivavjayamkarthi173Shemmosahi.

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the promo postingBig smile

Torture started for the viewers! Sigh...Sleepy

Prabha, hearing Thulasi part of her story. But not sure whether he can get a clue that Thulasi is his step sister. I don't think it will be revealed that soon.

Sundari might use Thulasi now to play against Bhuv.

7 1/2 started for Lav. This is only the best scene of the promo. I think Nithesh and Lav scenes are after Lav visiting GW. Day for her to be kicked out of the house his near.

Lav eating and Thulasi beggingDead. It will soon be reversed. But no pity for Thulasi as she herself took the wrong decision during her exams Confused.

Puvi and TA talk was not bad. TA is not in a office work to get weekend off. If Puvi is working, why can't TA work?? He has to understand that life is not that easy Ouch.

Where is TA getting out of the SUV? Looks like the car is from DharmanD'oh.

Edited by Pearl27 - 21 August 2011 at 9:52am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aishnandhusiana_gautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaacornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50mini_00ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the promo.

OMG now Prabha is going to know about Thulasi past.

TPS is going to play a game with Bhuvana on using Thulasi.

This week seems to be like a sad week for Thulasi and Tamil. GW is not is not giving any food to Thulasi and torturing Thulasi. When Tamil and Thulasi in their own house they live a happy life only problem was money but after moving to GW house they are not having any problem with money but they are facing more trouble and living like kothuadimai in his Puvi house. It is very sad for Tamil that he will get only half day leave in one leave so he don't have much time to spend with his wife soon a problem is going to arise.

Overall a good promo but more of sad scenes.

Edited by Ravi. - 21 August 2011 at 9:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnGayashriTheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoThendralfanmini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
tks tanu for the promo,

seeing the promo itself i felt real sad...think it is better without promo...
after seeing T and MM scene, i cant rememner much..the scene is so sad and touching with excellent expressions by T, MM and patti...porathatuku, lav eating elai full sappadu..too much ..when is this GW going to meet her fall and lavanya. too much talking to her MIL...wish nitish tells her that he is sorry to have married her...
it is good that prabha knows abt his parents because i feel now it will be up to him to find out the truth as TPS does not seem likely to reveal the truth abt T to bhuvana...

puvi and sudha have got TT to their house,fine but they dont seem to know where they r sleeping itself... so now TA is going to be away most of the time so he will have no idea abt T and T is surely not telling him...very emotional...
but on the whole feel it is a super interesting track coming up...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritGayashriacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173sahi.

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
omg. .what a sad promo.. but I'm also looking forward to it.
I saw this promo at thendral's facebook page
www.facebook.com/Thendral.SUNTV. Please also like this to support thendral.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertovjayamShemmoQuelle-Bellesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top