Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

babiigurl

babiigurl

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
TongueHey girls,

Its amazing being a girl,you get to dress up, get pampered at spas, chill with your girls, watch chick flicks etc. But one thing bad about being a girl is having to remove facial hair--- from cheeks, upper lip, sideburns, forehead and chin. Not to mention that we also have to remove body hair because if a woman has hair on any other body area apart from her head, the society thinks there is something wrong with her. So in order to help all the girls who face this problem, I decided why not make a post and help them.  So how do you guys remove facial hair? Whats your trick? Whats your secret? Additionally how do you prevent acne or pimples from forming after you have removed facial hair? 

This post will probably help girls who do not know what to do with their facial hair, so let's discuss and become hair-free!!!Smile

Edited by babiigurl - 21 August 2011 at 1:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaPatiljanenirooparuby20LilianaKaya-scarlett-Jess.sindhyaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you guys remove facial hair?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LilianaKaya

LilianaKaya

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
How do you remove facial hair?
I personally do not have facial hair because my parents aren't hairy at all and also because I'm fair skinned BUT whenever I visit my aunt's salon which is like every 3 weeks I get my eyebrows waxed. (I go every 3 weeks because my eyebrows take ages to grow)

What's your trick/secret?
I don't have a trick or secret.ConfusedLOL
Idk, ask my Mom.ROFL

How do you prevent acne or pimples from forming after you have removed facial hair?
I always exfoliate my face and body every single night because I shower every night. I know I might have people on here who disagree but having icky skin is a big no no for me. From exfoliating and moisturizing and just using my everyday toner makes my skin pimple free.Big smile

Lily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20.Ranee.

.Ranee.

.Ranee.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I wax my eyebrows myself or my mom does them for me since she owns a salon and I don't have upper lip, forehead and chin hair.Confused

I don't have a trick or secret. I guess it's genetic.Smile

How do you prevent acne or pimples from forming after you have removed facial hair?
Don't aggravate your skin by waxing, threading or getting laser done. If you have sensitive skin then use an alternative. I choose wax for my eyebrows because it works great. I know a few girls who wax like their whole face when there is no need for it and they break out like craaazy!DeadDead

Arielle..

Arielle..

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I thread my eyebrows. Don't have any other facial hairLOL

Umm...no trick or secret

I make sure to exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisturize my face. I can't handle bad skin so those things are a must.

Edited by Soha... - 21 August 2011 at 8:21pm

roxy1988

roxy1988

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I shave them is there any another way because i think usually all guys do the same.

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I go weekly (my hair growth is super super fast =( ) for my eyebrows and upper lips.

after every 2 weeks i go for my underarms waxing
i wax my hands myself

-
I try to care more abt my skin - eat right and put regular masks on and all so thta makes the skin make okay ..

trick is to take care of your face properly if you do - you will NOT notice the hair =)

i put multani mitti on .. i put yoghurt .. all homely stuff

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanmruby20Jess.Angel-likeDevil

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I thread my eyebrows.

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i get my eyebrows threaded and use a tweezer if i wanna pluck them myself. no other problem of facial hair lol

nonee

i dont have a problem at all since i only get my eyebrows done. and i have pretty clear skin cause of my routine care anyway lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top