Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika is right--Radhika is wrongg (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
heres another reason for dada(ji) to be punished he used radhika for his own glorification hope kanha give him a very very severe punishement as dev and radhika are too adarsh to do it for them he is the great one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5abhilasha_dream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika is right--Radhika is wrongg (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zorinatm

Goldie

zorinatm

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I think that Radhika have to support her husband and to believe in Kahna that he help her like always do. Radhika must believe in shes love  and faith to take her husband with she and to live happy but for this all the family had to help her. The society see just the people give to,  it customs and traditions are made by people and supported by God Dev and Radhika had to find a way to made understand their family how important are  their relationship , how much they loves each other and sure to help theirs family too for take blessing from them and to be happyDay Dreaming

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Radhika.

i wont say Radhika is right or wrong. i can only say that she has become the scapegoat in all the mess going on, let it be Barkha's action, RP's pressure, " The Dharam", the society's angle...whatever the issue's going on.

She is under great pressure and she need some help from someone, she needs someone who can bring her out of her emotional stress.
RPji had put so much of Pressure on her and because it also includes the welfare of her KK, she'll easily bend towards it. But she needs the emotional support to come out of it.

and for me it has to Dev, but Dev till now doesnt know her reasons properly, Yes he knew the reasons what Radh was telling him but he doesnt know on what conditions Radh was speaking all that.
and he still dont know. ( maybe he'll get know, as RPji confesed that he talked to her, lets see).

To me since RPji so called " Dharam" is just pointless, so i would say she should not think of Sacrificing her life for it. esp taking the decision of losing Dev.

Edited by NiHa24 - 25 August 2011 at 6:53am

jyotisweet

Groupbie

jyotisweet

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
ya i agreed with u 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top