Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Is Radhika right or is Radhika wrong?...
There is a recent question on Zee FB about Radhika's decision to "not marry Dev"...some said this decision was right, while others disagreed...--to me no one is wrong and no one is completely correct. The decisions one makes, depend on many factors, and most importantly one's view point...

So here is mine...I think Radhika was right in "refusing to marry Dev" 

Radhika has always considered herself to be married and to her her husband's standing in the society is more important than her personal happiness...She initially was willing to sacrifice her own happiness (with Rohan) to save Dev's life---Her love for him is unconditional and above her own needs and beliefs. Going against dadaji and society would not bring happiness. Hence the sacrifice...

Moreover, Radhika lied by default of telling the truth at the time of grihapravesh---and she is paying for that. The truth about she not married to Rohan was brought out in front of dadaji and others and in spite of that questions are raised about her charitra...How can she prove her innocence?

What is your POV---

Edited by radhika5 - 21 August 2011 at 2:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajjyotisweetbitu900PutijaChalhovTazziradha_bilaharizorinatminstcrisOLGNESJaiJagannathDevika.NiHa24Neerjaaushasriashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika is right--Radhika is wrongg" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harianjana

Coolbie

harianjana

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
agree with u and here we can't say that one is right and one is wrong every thing was the play of karma and also kanha . so wish kanha will oonly give a good solution to this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.OLGNES

anukapoor

IF-Dazzler

anukapoor

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
-Reserved -

Radhika5: Interesting post. Will reply soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Radhika and dev,each have their own good points!! Radh lived all her life with the idea of being a good wife and protect her husband no matter what!! Now that she is labeled as not rite for him she accepted cause she only wants the best for him,to have a name and a clean reputation, thats why she gave away her rites...but still in her heart she is his wife cause still fights,prays for his life...she loves him more then herself thats why she decided to step and crash on her belief of 12 years...Dev wants to marry her and is adamant in showing this right cause inside he knows that they are married...he doesnt care abt the name cause he never wanted one,it just came as fate made it for him, but for him his strong belief is that radh is sole reason to live...cause all that it realy is his,that he cherishes is her love for him and his for her...he doesnt agree with the sacrifice cause now he got to know a lil bit of dadaji...and the injustice he made when things could be cleary managed by strongly standing in front of the society and tell that radh is worthy...hence he knows that wont happen he fights his own fight pursuing for radh's positive response then he kn deal with dadaji and society...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITzorinatmradhika5Devika.

radha_bilahari

Goldie

radha_bilahari

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Radhika,

Interesting point for discussion.  There are two sides to any discussion and there will be people having different POVs.

For me Radhika is wrong in not supporting her husband first.  She was accidentally pushed into a marriage, the sanctity of which would have gone unnoticed if it had not been drilled into her head by the pundit, she has lived for 12 years and waited for her husband to take her with him.  For her KK is her dharm.  It is because of this she entered PB to be close to her KK, at the same time serve Rohan and when he becomes alright to let the world know that they never got married.

Dev's life is paramount for her and she has been clearly told that if she breaks the bond danger will befall Dev.  She has to follow her dharm just the way others are following their so called dharm.  She should not sacrifice her dharm at the cost of the society.  Her husband wants to make her his in public, she needs to follow his footsteps and together face the difficulties of life rather than allowing one to fight for the other.  For me family is only an extension of her husband, and if she does not support her husband then I dont understand which family's honour she wants to keep up. If she is doing for the honour of the family why isn't the family supporting the truth?  By backing off, is she not giving further scope for people to tarnish her image?  Establish truth and thereby support dharm.

My POV.

radhika5zorinatmDevika.Neerjaa

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Acc to my POV, Radhika is wrong...

For Radhika, the only reason y she said NO was not b'coz of society but due to Dadaji's non-approval.

If she would have really thought of the society as she is claiming now then she would have been married to some other guy long back, as Shanti keeps ranting hw her own daughter is not getting married due to her sitting in the house and there were earlier some scenes too.

Radhika has never thought of society, if she would have, she would nt have traced her steps back after getting engaged to Dev in a lavish way, as then she is old and bright enough to understand the amt of degradation it will give to her own family in the society.

Radhika was aware of all this talks before her engagement as she did hear it from her mother and the other ppl. It did nt affect her. They only affected her when Dadaji called her and personally told her of his fear and non-approval. At that time when she realised that Dadaji was not approving of it. She backed out.

She backed out not bcoz of society but coz of Dadaji.

She always remained unaffected by the talks as then she knew that both her families were supporting her but the moment Dadaji, the Karta of RajBhavan showed her doubts, she was shattered. She was shattered to know that the strongest person had now doubts and she backe out making society as an excuse.

This prob could have been easily resolved, if she would have put her wounds properly in front of Dev rather than ordering him to back off, by telling him hw it effected the Raj Purohiti. So i feel that she is wrong in her stand.

radhika5zorinatmDevika.Neerjaa

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
very nice post radhika5.
myra: very nice anlysis.. for dev, he cares abt only radhika as he nevr expcted anything from this life than her.. no the rp ship is not going to cover his eyes... but he needs her approval, to move on, to make her realize it is her, none else... nice thought..
@radha: agree, in so many ways i am with you, for me one or the other way the situation brought her into this, i wish once for her to prove,..but loved ur analysis saying.. without him, what is family? they should face it and show the society what is true and right...  

@abhi: very nice analysis. yes, she was hearing the societies questinong for long, but that time it never reached her soul, and all her pain soothed when she saw his fce in front of her, when she hard his sound, when she saw that smile... but when dadaji questioned her, she moved back, the head of the family is rejecting her, then how can she step in.. i think she should have accepted and moved with him if he was the servant of the houe, but he is not, he  will be the head soon, so she should respect the line...

radhika5 very nice topic, adn very nice analysis by you all..

Edited by Devika. - 21 August 2011 at 7:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5zorinatmabhilasha_dreamNeerjaa

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Yes she is wrong! But I can understand her when Dadaji said she is not good enough for Dev in way because of her past. She was hurt something really broke in her. This is the man saying these things to here whom life she saved!!  She want to accepted by Dadaji. If she Dadaji support her she can face society as well. But if the RP has doubt how can she. Dadaji is a weak and kinda scared to face society about his wrong doings. Wink

radhika5zorinatmabhilasha_dreamNeerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top