~Happy Bday Monika~ August 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

LG.. actually when i first used this pigtaily smiley.. chinnu, purni & all liked it alot and laughed also.. y these pigtails.. but these are very cute and all... till then i'm saying that.. daya sir liked my pigtails alot and he sings a song... especially for my pigtails i.e. "kya teri zulfein hain.. kya teri aankhen hain" its a song sung by kishore da...Wink

OMG...!! Shockedhow I dare to forget this song...  I guess I joined FC during this song discussion time only ..ROFL. but I went wrong in the quizz so as everyone LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Bday Monika~ August 21 (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

LG.. actually when i first used this pigtaily smiley.. chinnu, purni & all liked it alot and laughed also.. y these pigtails.. but these are very cute and all... till then i'm saying that.. daya sir liked my pigtails alot and he sings a song... especially for my pigtails i.e. "kya teri zulfein hain.. kya teri aankhen hain" its a song sung by kishore da...Wink

OMG...!! Shockedhow I dare to forget this song...  I guess I joined FC during this song discussion time only ..ROFL. but I went wrong in the quizz so as everyone LOL 
wahi to LG... as i remembered.. we discussed about this song many time... and the second question's answer was.. i always forget the topic / title of CID episodes LOLLOL aditi gave the right answer of it Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97-purnima--Twinkles-

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Oops..i was dont knw abt that Song At All...I was not on fc that Time..Then Thats Not my fault...

And Abt the second Question..Same habbit is mine also...LOL

BTW MONA.,What Abt ur Boss related questions???? Do u like our answers...

-purnima-monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
yesa neeme... all have given the same answers .. i was expecting ..LOL but purniji ne quiz k answers nahi diye...Wink LOL

-Twinkles-neeme

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

yesa neeme... all have given the same answers .. i was expecting ..LOL but purniji ne quiz k answers nahi diye...Wink LOL

even i was wondering about it  LOLLOL  sab ka test liye magar khud kissi sawal ka sikhar nahin kiya...LOL
but even her post is very good... Big smileshe was sharing her experience with you ... it was a lovely post Embarrassed

monika21neeme

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thank you for the treat Mona darling !!! Humaara tohfa kaisa laga ??? Wink

-purnima-monika21

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

even i was wondering about it  LOLLOL  sab ka test liye magar khud kissi sawal ka sikhar nahin kiya...LOL
but even her post is very good... Big smileshe was sharing her experience with you ... it was a lovely post Embarrassed
i asked her..that Where is ur answers..She replied me..That her answers are in First Post Confused..
BTW yah Boss wala Question mera thaWink

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yeah.. i also loved it ... purni ...said everything.. which i also feel..when i met her... but i'll add few more things... she taught me. how to make FC... she told me about photobucket account and even when we planned chinnu's b'day thread.. my net wasn't in the situation to open the photobucket account and she opened it for me...Big smileBig smile she is very very helpful and supportive for me...  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97neemeDivAniTanni-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top