~Happy Bday Monika~ August 21 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@Mona..Which Post??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Bday Monika~ August 21 (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
the last post of previous page Big smile

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

OMG...!!!  what a lovely thread rather what a lovely gift... thank u so much purni dear... poora ka poora quiz hi bana daala...LOLLOL---- dhanyawaad EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... 

i don't have words yaar.. kya kahun..?? thanks to all of u who wished me..so beautifully...
.--- kuch toh keh do mona ji ...chup rehne se nahi chalega LOLLOLLOL...

thanku EmbarrassedEmbarrassed for keeping everything veg Big smileBig smile... missing Idli here  TongueTongue some1's fav  WinkWinkWink ...

& kaju katli my fav ..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. isliye saara mera LOLLOLLOL

http://www.indian-cooking.info/images/recipe-image/Kaju%20Katli.jpg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the yummy treat monu Hug      hope u have enjoyed your Birthday to the core Big smile 

you no need to be sorry for late replying dear... most of us know about ur two days off ... so aapke liye kuch bhi chalega Big smileBig smile

BTW  all the dishes are delicious to taste but i didn't get to have the veg manchow soup ... Confused shayed sab ka gai and it wasn't left for me LOL can't even see the image 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21neeme

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by monika21

--- dhanyawaad EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... wo to mujhe bolna chahiye LOL

.--- kuch toh keh do mona ji ...chup rehne se nahi chalega LOLLOLLOL... purni where are ur answers of the quiz... again u didn't post ur answers..hain..Wink LOL

thanku EmbarrassedEmbarrassed for keeping everything veg Big smileBig smile... missing Idli here  TongueTongue some1's fav  WinkWinkWink ... oh yeah.. i missed south indian dishes LOL don't worry this time my fav. dishes for him WinkWink

& kaju katli my fav ..
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. isliye saara mera LOLLOLLOL kya baat hai yaar.. its my fav. also...same pinch again 

http://www.indian-cooking.info/images/recipe-image/Kaju%20Katli.jpg

-purnima-

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

thanks for the yummy treat monu Hug      hope u have enjoyed your Birthday to the core Big smile yeah LG.. enjoyed it... and missed u all.. i knew there must be some special celebration for me Big smileBig smile

you no need to be sorry for late replying dear... most of us know about ur two days off ... so aapke liye kuch bhi chalega Big smileBig smile thank u so much LG dear...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hug

BTW  all the dishes are delicious to taste but i didn't get to have the veg manchow soup ... Confused shayed sab ka gai and it wasn't left for me LOL can't even see the image ...Veg Manchow...soup here it is for u...its one of my fav... i always order it..TongueTongue.

Veg. Manchow Soup

Edited by monika21 - 23 August 2011 at 1:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
yeah... now i had it Approve  thanks for the special treat monu Big smile

BTW... what's the result of the quiz...??   Tongue 

which song of ur choice do u wast Daya Sir to sing for u Wink 

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 23 August 2011 at 1:40am

monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
LG.. actually when i first used this pigtaily smiley.. chinnu, purni & all liked it alot and laughed also.. y these pigtails.. but these are very cute and all... till then i'm saying that.. daya sir liked my pigtails alot and he sings a song... especially for my pigtails i.e. "kya teri zulfein hain.. kya teri aankhen hain" its a song sung by kishore da...Tongue LOLLOL Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97neeme-purnima-DivAniTanni-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top