Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Its 21 august ' a spcl day coz our very own Monika aka Mona or PMD (pigtaily mona darling) celebrates her one more bday'Party & surely not just a year older but a year more better & successful & filled with happiness'Big smileBig smileBig smile

Its Mona's second bday with us'last year we missed the opportunity to wish her'ShockedShocked I personally missed the opportunity'LOLLOLLOL& will nevet 4get this 'as after her bday only we started having Members List of Fc with Birthdates.LOLLOLLOL

Its been more than 1 year of knowing Mona, Its abt to be complete 2 years' first time interacted with her during end of First FC  or starting of second Fc'& since then the association has grone stronger & stronger'& this Jai veeru of Fc started giving competition to Jai veeru of CID.

Throughout the time had known her'she came across as very sweet & lively & friendly person.  Its like she has been part of my daily life as she makes me smile with her GM msgs' & cracks me up with her wittiest of SMSes'

Being born on 21 august a Leo by zodiac sign.

So on behalf of all members of FC here's wishing a very Happy bday. Njoy ur spcl day with ur loved ones. Have  a blast on ur bday.

May all ur dreams come true'. Specifically the special 1. WinkWink

Wishing u a successful year & life ahead.Big smileBig smile

Once again Many happy returns of the day''Make sure u give us a party & we gonna have Ringa Ringa Ringa'

Ur fav Cake.
 Big smileBig smile

Don't have all the Choclates all by urself save for us too'

Sab kuch khana hai aapko'don't worry u will not turn Golu Molu..even if u do'u'll turn more  cuter & sweet like original Golu Molu WinkWink

Edited by -purnima- - 22 August 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseDemonStargadhadadaNandiniraizaadaaadri-sunnyp1414Aditi_97debasree04neemeChiinnu-Twinkles-ArRoGaNT-CHINTsm_kal2011monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Bday Monika~ August 21" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Here not only me wishing but all ur friends have something to say abt u' & also wish u from bottom of their heart.

by star571
Party"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday monika di
             May life's brightest joys illuminate your path
       and may there always be happiness & joy for you"Party

Since how long u know Monika ?
Since december 2010,when I joined the forumSmile

First time u interacted with Monika ?
It was in december only,don't remember the exact date though

What is in Mona, wHich makes her Special From others ?
Monika di is really nice and always encouraging & has friendly nature,optimistic outlook.Smile

If u Get a chance To go 1 place with Mona..where  u wud like to go

To the sets of cid.She would be really happy to meet the cid team & so would I Smile
when mona doesn't comes on FC what u miss abt her...

The nice discussions,the nice conversations and the lively atmosphere created by her presence on the FC!

Apart from Daya sir FC Monika is part of 2 more FCs which are ?? 
Aditya sir's FC,Ram Kapoor's FC

If u cud gift 1 thing to mona it wud be ?

Would ask mona di , what she would like to be gifted,and would gift that to her.A gift that she would be really happy to get.Smile

10. Mona has 1 habit  abt CID episodes what is it ??

Maybe posting the review of episode next day,though I am not sure(Confused LOL)

11 .Last but not least... 

Mona to u is...a very nice friendBig smile

by Mitali

Last year at the end of July I met a new member (new as I was only one month senior at that timeLOL LOL) called Monika. After a few days we started talking through pm. Obviously her first question was what was my name LOL LOL. Some pms were exchanged and we came to know about each other's hobbies, interests; likes and dislikes. After a month or two I noticed that she was not very active in CID forum but her number of posts were increasing rapidly. I was hesitant to ask. then in November Chinnu invited me to join the fc and the mystery was revealed. It was the wonderful adda here in  which was the reason. I, too, then became very active  in fc and really enjoyed.
As we all know Monika is most active in the fc with her beautiful smileys and that's why we call her Smiley Queen. The piggy taily girl posts her Good morning msg with a new smiley everyday, when she is absent, I miss this most. Now as we talk frequenly over phone and send sms to each other, my day does not start without her good morning sms. I enjoy her funny sms and share THOSE with my parents, cousins, friends. Even my cousin sis asks me, "Didn't u receive any new sms  from Monika?"LOL LOL I am really very eager to meet her someday as she is one of my closest net  friends.
I wish her success, happiness in her life, may God fulfill all her wishes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

LOL

By Bhavana ji LOLLOLLOL

1.Since how long u know Monika ? Umm ... A very complicated question I must say Tongue ... hehehe ... well I guess it's been nearly half a year since I've known her ... but haan zyaada interaction has increased in the recent few times.
2. First time u interacted with Monika ? Umm ... (looks like I've turned into Abhi from AKA LOL ) ... Well looong back ... shayad mere kisi poem pe comment tha unka !!
3. What is in Mona, wHich makes her Special From others ? She's a sweetheart ,... Caring,sweet and happy go lucky !!!
4. If u come to knw That Mona's Boss giving her too much work.bcz of that she is not be able to come online.what will u do??? Oye karna kya hai ... Daya sir ko pakdo ... office le jaao... boss ko wohi sambhal lenge.
5. If u Get a chance To go 1 place with Mona..where  u wud like to go hehehe yeh bhi koi poochne waali baat ?? Hum toh unko leke chalenge Bambayi ...
6. when mona doesn't comes on FC what u miss abt her... It's a situation of vice-versa Tongue ... but haan jab main aati hoon FC pe and she ain't there ... then I miss her piggy tail emoticon the most !!
7.Apart from Daya sir FC Monika is part of 2 more FCs which are ?? hehehe ... well Adi sir's FC & Ram Kapoor's FC !!
8. One song Mona wishes Daya sir sing 4 her  LOLLOL hehehe ab yaad nahi Tongue ... but maybe "Dekha Ek Khwab" Tongue
9. If u cud gift 1 thing to mona it wud be Smile ... a special phone call by someone Wink
10. Mona has 1 habit  abt CID episodes what is it ?? she misses the saturday's ones mostly LOL
Mona to u is... Golu Molu ... chubby Teddy !!! and my sweetest friend !! (and also my morning alarm clock (regarding her sms) ).

http://www.4shared.com/audio/xGPx7Ooe/dayaa.html

By neeme

1.Since how long u know Monika ?
When i start Chatting On Daya's Fc Some Months back..i was joined Fc bcz of someother Friends..But i was dont knw..One Great Person is waiting for meWink to being My Such a Great Friend..Who can Fill My Life with happines and joyness..That is Mona..
2. First time u interacted with Monika ?
On Daya's Fc..She was one of First Person who WELCOMEd Me very cheer fully..She talked me very Freely.
3. What is in Mona, wHich makes her Special From others ?
Mona is Very understanding Person.i Love this quality In her So muchBig smile..She is charming, Faithfull and Happy person.She Knws very well how to handel different situations. how to make Happy everyone..Big smile
4. If u come to knw That Mona's Boss giving her too much work.bcz of that she is not be able to come online.what will u do???
hehehe..She knws Very Well what will i doLOLLOLLOL..Well, Some Different option.i will Find a Good Job for her First..And then i will Go towards his Boss (Hari sadhuLOL)with Chotta DayaLOL..and Then Arre ya Par Situation..LOL
5. If u Get a chance To go 1 place with Mona..where  u wud like to go
Some Hill Situation, where we can Enjoy Big smile..and She will feel Free herself from Her office LifeSmile..And i can plain a Speciall Surprise Birthday Party For her..Big smile
6. when mona doesn't comes on FC what u miss abt her...
Only Mona..i dont have more Words To explain this...
7.Apart from Daya sir FC Monika is part of 2 more FCs which are ??
Aditya's  FC and Ram Kapoor's FCSmile
8. One song Mona wishes Daya sir sing 4 her  LOLLOL
That is difficult Question, I think "Aik phool chaman ma"..Mona Forgive me yar if i m wrong..Confused 
9. If u cud gift 1 thing to mona it wud be Smile
Car.Big smile.So that She can go for a long drive.Also can use it in her daily routine Life.And can learn DrivingLOL
Skipping
Mona to u is...
Mona For me is an Awasum FriendBig smile..She is very dear to me..A friend Who can Understand me.Can make me Happy whenever My mood is off.And can Treat Me as a DoctorLOL(Remember monaWink) whenever i m feeling not well..I miss her so much whenever i m not be able to come here and can't talk with her.Thats true i can't express My feeling in words But i can just say Mona is very dear to me.I never ever loss her at any cost.and last but not the least Mona Thank You so much dear for being my friend and making my life HappyBig smile

by twinky  Big smileBig smile

Ans :: Since I began my FC journey ... since then we continue to be friends Big smile

Ans :: On CID Creative 
Corner desk ... where monu appreciated my first attempt of creation ...BlushingBlushing though it wasn't that praise worthy , she encouraged me to continue ... that was sweet of her Embarrassed

3. What is in Mona, which makes her Special From others ?
Ans :: she's one of the most adorable and lovable person I ever met ...Approve  I like her jovial and cheerful nature ... her " Keep smiling and let others Smile " like attitude sets her apart from the crowd Smile

4. If u come to knw That Mona's Boss giving her too much work.bcz of that she is not be able to come online.what will u do???
Ans :: Will fix a private meeting in between monu's boss and chotta Daya and bhaki saab chotta Daya will take care after Evil SmileLOL

Ans :: Will go to meet DUO on the sets of CID ... Tongue  Later will go for a ride in the qualis and have allo tikka treat with DUO...Day Dreaming zyada hogayya nahin ... LOL what to do ...!! our thoughts always reaches heights whenever we think about it... ROFL

Ans :: her piggytails ...LOL on a serious note , I miss a warm greetings of a dear one Big smile

Ans :: its Aditya Sir's FC and RK FC 

8. One song Mona wishes Daya sir sing 4 her  LOLLOL
Ans :: am not sure of which one but i guess it may be Booli si surat aankhon mein maasti ... song or else Dekha ek kwab tho yeh silsiley hua ... just as he sung on JDJ Day Dreaming

9. If u cud gift 1 thing to mona it wud be Smile
Ans :: A huge collection of Daya Sir's pictures portraying emotions , expressions and different styles of Daya Sir ...  Embarrassed I'll gift her a mighty Album , though she has one , she never gets enough of themLOL

Ans :: watching re-runs whenever she can Smile

11 .Last but not least... Mona to u is... 
Ans :: A friend closer than a sister ... Hug now what more can i add to convey her my love to her... Heart All I can do is to wish & Pray for monu to have a Blessed Birthday...  May God Bless you with all the blessings in the world Big smile

by tanni partner Big smile
I know her for about one yearTongue.
First time, I talked with her in Daya Sir's FC.
3. What is in Mona, wHich makes her Special From others ?
Hmm...she is a full package for me. So, one quality is difficult to chooseWink. But, mostly she is my sweet DiEmbarrassed.
I want to do many things. But sitting here on BD, I can't do anything for her. But if possible, I'll make the boss understand that too much pressure can make Mona Di unhappy. So, please as a good boss spare her.
To Daya Sir's homeLOLEmbarrassed.
I miss her sweet talking and her cute smiliesLOL.
Ahem, ahem..Aditya Sir's and Ram Kapoor's (not sure much about thisEmbarrassed).
8. One song Mona wishes Daya sir sing 4 her  LOLLOL
I can't remember the exact song...but this kinda related to zulfi or something like thisEmbarrassed. Sorry Monu Di...mujhe yaad nahi aaraha hain!! Short time memory lossLOLEmbarrassed.
9. If u cud gift 1 thing to mona it wud be Smile
Hmm...hmm...An office with a very sweet and good bossLOL. Well, I would love to gift her a digital camera, where she can take her and Daya Sir's lots of photosEmbarrassed.
I think i don't know this, or even if I know, I can't remember it now. These exams na...dimag kharap kar diya. Can't remember anythingOuch...
Mona to u is...
My sweet Di...a great elder sis, who suggests everything good and who can make me smile at any time. I love you Monu DiEmbarrassed...Aap bahoot acchi ho.

Edited by -purnima- - 20 August 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseNandiniraizaadagadhadadaneememonika21DivAniTanni-Twinkles-

shalini.cid

shalini.cid

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hahahapppy birthdayyy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21neeme

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Awww ... awsome thread Purni ji !!! Hmmm ... I do know my good morning alarm quite well LOL

Wish you a vert very very Happy Birthday Mona darling !!!! God bless you with smiles and happiness ... at every step of your life. May you get many memorable moments to remember ... specifically Wink ...
Keep smiling always !!!! God bless !!!

Wish you a very Happy birthday ... from not only FCians ... but all the other CID forum members too ... have a great time !!! And keep sending me apne bihari babua waale sms ... they are a real stress buster !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

-purnima-monika21neeme

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wish u a very happy birthday monika diParty
Hughave loads of funHug
wish u happy and healthy life aheadHug

awesom thread purnima diClap

-purnima-monika21neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Wishing U a Very Very Happy Day of Ur Life And Ur frends And Family Life Too..Because On This GOD gifted Us avery Beautifull Person MONATongue..I Pray May this Day Brings Alots Of HAPPINESS And LOVE In UR LIFE..Big smileI Always Want To See ur Smilly Face..Big smileI Always Want To See Ur Life Happy and With Full Of Happiness...Big smile

I M So happy That I have A Friend Like U In My Life..Big smile..U Filled My Life With Happiness..I M thankfull To GOd and That He Gifted Me a friend Like You To Me...Tongue..So Glad to Have Frend Like U In My Life...TODAY IS MY PRAY..That

MAY GOD FULLFILLS ALL UR DESIRES
GIVES U ALL HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD
GIVES U WHAT U WANT IN LIFE
MAKE U ALWAYS HAPPY
GOD BLESS YOU!Big smile

Happy birthday for today,Tongue
You're kind and clever I must say.Wink
With moments worth a million hugs,Hug
Talks, with coffee in those mugs.Big smile

Your heart and values seem so right,Smile
We share our views without a fight.Embarrassed
Our memories live with eyes so true,Tongue