Mythological Masti

Janmashtami Contest - VOTING ROUND!!! Vote by 24th! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
My apologies to all of you for the delay in revealing the results of this contest. As Deeps mentioned, I was temporarily displaced and without reliable electricity because of the hurricane that hit my area. I'm back home now, so closing this thread to make room for Deeps' long-awaited and eagerly anticipated announcement of our winners. Thank you all for participating in and encouraging this beautiful contest, making it such a fun and rewarding experience. We hope to do something similar as soon as possible, so if anyone has any ideas, please send either of us a  PM!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janmashtami Contest - VOTING ROUND!!! Vote by 24th! (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.