Members Lounge

Good Morning:) Pls do read and respond :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

crystalrose

Groupbie

crystalrose

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone, Im a silent member here on IF.. But i was just a bit curious to know about Ramadan... Can someone please enlighten me everything about ramadan, I stay in UAE..I do know about it, but i wanna learn more... About the different prayers recited, I know about them..But is there a prayer that is recited at 2am(UAE'S time) 10 days before Ramadan? cuz theres one going on today and ryt now... To tell d truth, I love this month of Ramadan, its sooo beautiful and peaceful.. Im a hindu btw:)

I have 1 more question: Can non muslims too fast during Ramadan, just d way all muslims do? I mean obv d non muslims wont b able 2 do d prayers as d muslims do 5 tyms a day, but can they fast d way d muslims do? Its not wrong ryt? And is it fruitful? I love this month n so even i do fast d days i can!!:)

Sorry, if anything asked is wrong..

Thank you..:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Morning:) Pls do read and respond :)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arzoolubsalman

arzoolubsalman

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hey, First of all off course you can fast, why not. There is prayer in Ramadhan like on the 19th 21st and 29th that people stay up till morning prayer and pray and read duas and Quran. There is the religious reason to fast and also to feel the hunger and pain of poor people and appreciate what we have. also scientists have said that it is beneficiary for health to fast every year. Hope this helps and I LOVE UAE i used to live there but now moved to canada ...love that country

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalrose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top