Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^was the fourth one the one where Annabeth gets kidnapped? or was it the labyrinth one? jeez I have to read the books again๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree that the series does become a tad bit boring with everything happening the same way in all of them. Percy gets thrown with a problem, he meets Gods along the way some who help them and some who don't and then a big battle in the end and he saves the world...but I think the 5th one is really good, atleast its a good book to end the series in
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, I AM a Percy Jackson fan. I have just finished reading the second book, and I must confess, this is the ONLY book series that could grab my attention for so long. Ever since I read HP last summer, I just couldn't read anything else, Percy Jackson helped me outta the post-Potter phase. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Charmed- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am in love with the Percy Jackson series.

After Harry Potter series, this is my favourite.  I've read the Kane Chronicles as well, but it's not as good.  Heroes of Olympus series so far is more fun, which continues the adventures of Percy Jackson.

Waiting for the Mark of Athena.  It's coming this October.   :)
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Charmed-

Waiting for the Mark of Athena.  It's coming this October.   :)

I am waiting for Mark of Athena too.. Really excited. Who are fav. characters?
-Charmed- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimi697

I am waiting for Mark of Athena too.. Really excited. Who are fav. characters?

I love Percy, of course.  :)

I like the other characters too, but not as much as I could have.  I also like Annabeth's and Nico's characters from the first series.  I also really like Tyson.  He's the most awesome brother. 

After I read Heroes of Olympus, I think Hazel's character is my favourite.  I also like Leo and Frank's characters from the new books.

What about you?  Which ones are your favourite characters?

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely Percy... Even I love Annabeth and Nico..From the second series I like Frank and Leo๐Ÿ˜Š
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Glad to find some percy jackson fans!!!
I started reading it last year and rick riordan made me fall in love with the books as well as greek and roman mythology which i used to detest before(do not blame me..,shakespeare had so many references to greek and roman mythology that it grew irritating but now i love it!!)

My favorite character is percy because when i read from his point of view...it makes me laugh and smile a lot...but i love annabeth equally because she is wise...(and smart but more wise)...and i loved her attitude from the first book itself...:)

Cant wait for mark of athena to release...:D,,,saw the cover and read the forst chapter...it was really awesome...especially gleeson hedge's dialogue "DIE!!!"...lol...that was funny!!
lightningthi3f thumbnail
guyz this is my page for indian percy jackson fans plzz like it 
www.facebook.com/.../Percy-Jackson-Fans-India/312106508832247๐Ÿ˜Š
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love the entire series..both the percy series and the heroes series released till now..all seven of them rock...bt i miss grover in the Heroes...i wish he were around more...have u read the kane chronicles??they are quite interesting too...