Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, i love this series too...really amazing esp. since they  write it from percy's pov...gives an interesting insight into the lead's life...love percy's sarcastic sense of humour too...
It's a great read and i would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy and adventure genres 😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was and still am somewhere a harry potter fan (for the books , not movies)

but never got to reading percy jackson...people say its good ..should i read it ??
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome
i m in luv wit it
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m a gr8 fan of percy!
Annabeth too!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you...after HP this is one series I loved. I've read all of the books and like HP they progress in maturity as well...my fave characters are the trio and Luke as well
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyone reading the Heroes of Olympus and the Kane Chronicles series? They're really good as well :)
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chhilt

Anyone reading the Heroes of Olympus and the Kane Chronicles series? They're really good as well :)

I haven't read Kane chronicles but i love heroes of Olympus
Son of Neptune was an awesome book can't wait for mark of Athena

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
are those a continuation of the series with Percy or is it completely new? I want to start reading those too if time from college permits
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

are those a continuation of the series with Percy or is it completely new? I want to start reading those too if time from college permits

Its new series with new characters but Percy and other old characters are also present...it somewhat continues 2 or 3 months after the Last Olympian. but u should definitely read the Son of Neptune...its totally awesome.
Is it just me or is the fourth book a really low-point in the series? There was hardly any suspense or character growth or story development there. I forced myself to finish the fourth one, but can't seem to get past that. Now I have lost interest in the series (it was very forgettable and a one-time-read-thingy, I think), but thinking of just getting myself done with it for once and all by finishing the last installment - but my interest level has waned so much it's difficult to bring myself to read it again.
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago